Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
event chests weigh their drops

71 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 13th 2016 at 3:19 AM
Last Edited October 13th 2016 at 3:21 AM
Aslan61
hi folks 1 question for u. what did u experience. did the drop weigh their drops or not?

speeking for me it didnt. i neither dnt played this event before nor had unlocked the crusader previously. i opened 6 jc, 4-6 normal.

my balance (it is meaning the 3 gear slots) :
Pete: 0
Monkey:3
Mimic:2
Mime:2

and nearly every chest dropped me the cane for monkey.

Now you...^^

257 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 14th 2016 at 11:01 AM
snow
I got tons of clown shoes up to rare quality.

130 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 15th 2016 at 11:19 AM
Last Edited October 15th 2016 at 11:23 AM
Azamagon
Got a good spread this time around (finally), only didn't get something for Mindy the Mime's Mimic ability (the hat gear for her). Then again, I got about 8 jeweled chests or so, and about 6 silver chests, so that helped I guess.

Also got the arguably 2nd best Epic from this event: Pete's goldbonus gear! That made me really happy :) Only the Monkey's epic cane could've been better (he is an absurdly good goldfinder now), but I got his rare one (from a silver chest to boot!), so I'm still very happy with the geardrops this time.

EDIT: I'm surprised they didn't update Pete btw. He isn't a DPSer (by tags), yet he has lots of self-dps skills and even a GEAR piece (the glove) for selfdps (same issue as Sasha has with her shield and skills). Wouldn't it be better to update those skills into more supportive ones and make the glove boost his Bad Joke ability or something?

24 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 16th 2016 at 10:05 AM
Seofirosu Muramasa
Nope the drops weren't weighted for me at all, had so many duplicates I ended up having 2 crusaders out of 4 with some white items and a bunch of rares got disenchanted.

301 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 17th 2016 at 2:27 AM
Vingummi
Was weighted for me, I had 5/6 items on mindy/half-elf before I got my first duplicate on monkey/clown(they were already full epic from last year).