Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Guide to beginning the game

9 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 5th 2016 at 11:48 AM
Last Edited October 5th 2016 at 12:21 PM
The purpose of this guide is to get brand new players into the action ASAP while explaining things simply and with no unnecessary info to waste time. Many new players spend too much time (some spend days) on their first 2 runs before their first freeplay when it should only be a matter of hours. I specialize when it comes to speed in this game.

Freeplays have higher gold rates than regular campaigns so they are best for idol farming - the main aspect of the game.

A few must-haves/key points before we begin:
1) You must download the mobile app and link your account to get an extra 25% idols per reset. Play on your PC and once you're ready to reset simply jump on to your mobile and reset then go back to PC.
2) Hunt down any chest codes you can find - look on Reddit, FB, Kong comments and anywhere you think of.
3) Save your silver chests for near the end of your run when you need gold to get Nate to lv 150.
4) Gold gaining crusaders are a must - always have them on. (Detective, Ninja and Panda)
5) Save your buffs (power boost, napalm, etc) for the end of a run just before you need to reset

Your form looks like this:

. . 5
2 . . 8
. . 6 .. 10
3 . . 9
. . 7

Each number is a spot for a crusader.
1) Put Sasha in spot 8
2) Top 2 DPS crusader in spot 6 and 7 (Natalie and Nate)
3) Lumberjack Jim goes to spot 5
4) Khouri goes to spot 3
5) The Lion and Detective fill any spots in the back row (1, 2 or 4)
6) Place Panda and Princess in any free spot available
7) If you managed to get a gold booster equip for Ninja put him in any free spot

You may need to have a gold formation saved and also a DPS formation with DPS crusaders prioritized over gold for when you get stuck before you need to reset.

Basically, once you got the crusaders you need open your jewel chests. Use your time warp cards when you hit a wall near to the end of the first 2 runs to gain gold so you can reset.

You should be on your way to your first free play in no time!
Post by Raymond deleted October 5th 2016 at 12:43 PM
Post by , deleted October 5th 2016 at 12:43 PM

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 5th 2016 at 12:38 PM
Raymond
you obviously feel the need to try to pretend you are someone else, but we all see through that.
p.s. there are some, many, flaws with this basic formation of yours.

9 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 5th 2016 at 12:45 PM
While I probably created new names in the beginning to be funny that is not the only reason anymore.

Please share the flaws - it's an optimal DPS/gold gaining form for new players who only have 20 crusaders. I've been using this form for the last few hours on my brand new account and I'd like to think I've been playing long enough to know what is best for a beginner.

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 5th 2016 at 2:43 PM
Teschio
Raymond, please do not engage in a discussion with this guy. The only reason to reply to his topics is to inform other users of who he is, and urge them to ignore him. You shouldn't even address him personally. The reason he needs to create new accounts every time is that as soon as the devs understand who he is, he gets banned (and rightfully so). People like him crave attention, don't give him what he wants.
Post by , deleted October 5th 2016 at 3:07 PM