Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Moonspud's bot discovered - I share my thoughts

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 4th 2016 at 10:21 PM
Last Edited October 4th 2016 at 10:55 PM
Friendly neighbourhood forumer
Hi, some of you may know me and many likely won't know me. I make an account every now and then and share my opinions on Crusaders and often suggest improvements and new features for the game.

Anyway, today I came across something extraordinary. Those who know me know that I like to suggest ways of improving the gameplay and adding new (P2W) features or something that will make the game more efficient and run itself. Although the devs have implemented many of my suggestions they're generally not implemented fully the way I suggested.

To get to the point, I came across this: https://www.reddit.com/r/lostidols/comments/55frzd/crusaders_of_the_lost_idols_autoplay_bot_by/

I haven't tried it yet as I don't meet its requirements but it looks like I've discovered a bot that will run campaigns and resets for you - it pretty much runs the game for you. I made a suggestion to the devs to do this but it was met with a very negative response and I was called a troll so I just ended up deleting the whole topic. This bot's developer knows what is good for CotLI while the true devs seem to be missing it.

The devs needs to take a page out of this guys book and create a bot built into the game that will do this kind of stuff.

This bot got me thinking,
1) I'd like to hit the requirements (area 150 for buy levels button) and download this bot and just auto-play to #1
2) Should I just quit this game entirely with this bot the game is effortless. So what if I managed to get 100 million idols? all it takes is time and no effort or skills. All that's left that requires skill is reaching area 150 in the least time possible.

If the devs built a similar bot into their game with a few restrictions of course (like I said when I suggested it) this would be a big plus for their game. Does Codename Entertainment care about your time, your money or maybe a bit of both?

One major advantage the devs have if they implemented a built in bot is that you can do the other more important things on your PC - this bot requires you to be AFK.

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 5th 2016 at 2:27 AM
Teschio
Please ignore this guy. He is our usual troll, and trolls should never be fed.

Also, don't fall for his tricks: he tries to seem reasonable, but he is not. For example, it's false that the devs have implemented "many of his suggestions", they actually ignored them all (and for very good reasons, like this "suggestion" clearly shows). He admitted he doesn't like this game, I seriously doubt he still plays it, but he comes here every once in a while to grace us with his brilliant ideas to destroy this game and transform it according to his wishes... do the community a favor, ignore him. The only, and I do mean ONLY, reason why I wrote this is to warn those users that don't know who this guy is and may respond to him... please don't.