Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Competition - Who can beat area 150 and 300 faster than me? Sign up!

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2016 at 10:59 PM
Last Edited September 5th 2016 at 11:02 PM
Aladeen
Some of you may remember me, many of you probably won't. I've been on and off the forums regularly over the past 6 months or so. I currently hold the title of Supreme Player of Crusaders of the Lost Idols. I got this title by killing area 150 in under 13 hours and beating area 300 in under 39 hours, this was the number of hours since I started the account until I beat level 300, so it would have been significantly lower if I was only counting actual playing time.

Here's the links to the two memorable threads I created for my achievements:
http://forum.codenameentertainment.com/?thread_id=12352 Area 150 - 12h
http://forum.codenameentertainment.com/?thread_id=12355 Area 300 - 39h

I'm gonna hold a competition for the Supreme Player of CotLI title which I hold. The competition will commence on Monday 12th September in your own time zone, this thread is for signing up. Just type your name to sign up.

Rules and restrictions
1) You must sign up to be considered
2) You must provide evidence you did not start running earlier than the start time in your timezone (Record some clocks in your house, or something convincing then record yourself creating your account.
3) Screen shots are not sufficient proof, you must be recording ALL your playing including before you log in to play! this is important to discourage cheaters. Once you have finished recording upload your videos then send them to me.

To the devs: I petition you to give the winner of this competition double their total idols and 100 jewel chests plus a title for the forums to show off.

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 6th 2016 at 3:15 AM
Teschio
Oh God, this again.... I thought we got rid of him.

Please, everyone, let this be the only answer this topic gets. For those who don't know this guy, he is our resident troll, and the best way to deal with trolls is to ignore them.