Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Changing Tiers

16 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 3rd 2016 at 10:21 PM
PhantomTa2
Hi all, I hope you're well?

I did search for an answer but couldn't find anything, so please forgive my posting if it's a question that has been answered frequently and recently.

I used the Idols, (I think), to buy Tier 2, (again, I think), and now I can't get to the 1st tier levels anymore. Is there a hotkey or anything that will take me back to the starting campaigns or can I not go back to them and have lost them for good now?

Thank you for your time

Kind regards

PhantomTa2

30 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 3rd 2016 at 10:27 PM
Last Edited August 3rd 2016 at 10:27 PM
kjbds
As soon as you complete an objective, you've lost it for good (so far). So adding T2 just replaces T1 missions that you couldn't redo anyway, therefore nothing lost.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 4th 2016 at 1:34 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi Phantom,

Thank you for your question.

Each objective can only be done once.

If you have completed the Tier 1 version of an objective, then yes, the green check will be replaced with the silver outline indicating Tier 2.

If you still have Tier 1 objectives you need to complete, they will still be available and go directly to the Tier 2 symbol when you complete the Tier 1 version.

If you for any reason wanted to see your wall of green checkmarks on Tier 1 objectives again, you can respec your Talents and not purchase the Tier 2 one.

You do need the Tier 2 talent bought in order to purchase the Tier 3 objectives talent though.

Erika

16 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 4th 2016 at 3:11 PM
PhantomTa2
Ah, thank you both for your replies, it's very much appreciated, and thank you especially, Erika, as I hadn't thought of that solution!!