Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
General dps nerf? backslid 10 zones upon browser reset today.

15 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 26th 2016 at 6:56 AM
Last Edited July 26th 2016 at 6:59 AM
kazeshi
I had not browser reset in a day or 2 (but had no buffs still active) and did so today during a run and upon reloading in i back slid several zones because my dps had dropped drastically. Tried browser reset again and looking at all the champs.

No change in formation/gear/buffs etc but now im doing much less dmg.

Normally on box i reset around 650 after i have maxed out draco, but i can switch to sal and push some if i want. now draco is maxed and im walled hard at 638 i would need to pop chest/buffs to get sal up enough to take over and even then its slow.

Also my dps use to sit just behind my gold as in gold:5e155 dps: 5e152, but now its way way behind as in gold: 5e155 dps: 5e145.

Not sure if this is just a stealthy nerf (which you should tell people about all changes like that) or some big bug that happened but others on the kong forums noticed it too.

Edit: one thing i noticed at the end of my run draco was only at e144dps and he is normal at least e147 when i see him at the end of runs

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 26th 2016 at 7:56 AM
astartespete
Apparently CNE are aware of it, its an issue on pc only.

Current theory doing the rounds is that the hotfix for little foot all growd up achievement has disabled all the other acheivements dps boost.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 26th 2016 at 8:15 AM
Raymond
really, wow, up to a huge portion of my 257 achievements that i slaved over for 369 days are worthless?

110 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 26th 2016 at 8:24 AM
Amoon
Oh wow that sounds unfun.

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 26th 2016 at 8:48 AM
astartespete
Makes a huge difference, freeplay on rp2 i was hitting around 625 and capping, now I'm having to fight to get past 570.
it is a bug tho so expect it to be fixed sooner rather than later.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 26th 2016 at 9:48 AM
Raymond
for me my achievements increase my dps 416% unless i counted something wrong.
wish there were a totalizing accounting of dps, gold and click from achievements.

189 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 26th 2016 at 12:43 PM
Azaryah
Any news on this fix? Just carried out my fourth reduced-idol reset so not due for another until after office hours even on the west coast (i think). Think it will be fixed by then?

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 26th 2016 at 2:22 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi Everyone,

Sorry about the brief drop in DPS.

If you refresh/reload the game, it is fixed.

Erika

189 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 26th 2016 at 3:13 PM
Azaryah
Thank you thank you thank you.