Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
epic mission blocking other missions ?

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 6th 2016 at 3:28 PM
darkjova
hi, today I got 'the one ring mission', it gives possibly +4 EP to the mission crusaders if succeeded, but since it lasts 1 day 12 hrs, I decided not to take this mission (was hoping to get a gear or recruit instead), however the result is that no other missions beside the common gold and EP missions seem to spawn regardless how many missions I do, is this a blocking mission, are we forced to wait out the cooldown if we don't intend to do this epic mission?

regards, darkjova

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 6th 2016 at 3:47 PM
darkjova
I just got the gem digger quest, so I was probably wrong in my assumption that there was some sort of blocking mechanism, I can breathe again :)

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 6th 2016 at 4:07 PM
Raymond
yup, one should be forced to have to wait, you could do the mission and thus tie things (crusaders) up for some days, or not, and tie things (other good missions) up for some days.
why should one get to pick and choose and thus have great advantage over others?

certain quests are blocked, there are several kinds. as said by Erika the other day:
Posted Yesterday at 1:12 PM
Erika/Alyniana (CNE Dev)
@ Raymond: Missions have different generation times, as well as factoring in their behind the scenes cooldown.

319 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 7th 2016 at 1:48 AM
ihatethisfing
i had the same "gear for broot" quest for 3 weeks even though they expired at least once a week. it just kept coming back and would never go away....i felt blocked.