Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Mobile version bugs

40 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 30th 2016 at 9:28 AM
Kanki Keijo
I linked my account to android mobile version and I found few bugs.

- Horns and cornucopias show wrong numbers: Mobile 450%, Web 1.16k
- Click damage show wrong numbers(no BW in field): Mobile 25.0k, Web 664k
- Thalia's Storm Rider talent bonuses and cool downs are ignored. If used in mobile version and you go back to web version, bug stays on.
- Nate's The End of the World don't calculate idols gain and levels properly.

Feel free to use this thread for your bug finds too. Happy hunting!

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 30th 2016 at 3:39 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi Kanki,

Thank you for the reports.

We'll look into them.

Best,

Erika

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 1st 2016 at 10:42 PM
KasAlthume
Using Android version.
The new alien crusaders buff *Alien Allure* doesn't calculate any male crusaders I have in the formation, so it's always 0% bonus.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 5th 2016 at 12:41 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Thank you for the report Kas. It's on the mobile fix list.

40 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 7th 2016 at 4:25 AM
Kanki Keijo
Mobile version stop working today for me. :( Getting stuck at loading game definitions. Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7.

40 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 7th 2016 at 4:31 AM
Last Edited July 7th 2016 at 5:39 AM
Kanki Keijo
Oh, it's not working in my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 either anymore. Same problem. Stuck at loading screen.

edit: Same problem with my phone Sony Xperia Z3.
Post by Kanki Keijo deleted July 7th 2016 at 4:42 AM

40 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 7th 2016 at 6:15 AM
Kanki Keijo
Game is working again! :)

40 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 7th 2016 at 6:33 AM
Kanki Keijo
I changed my Kongregate account password when game was not working. I started mobile version again, but it didn't ask for new password. Well yes, it's good that it don't bother me with it, but it's still a security issue.

I find it very annoying that device is turning off when idling for few minutes. Please make it so that game don't turn off by itself. Most mobile games do this.

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 7th 2016 at 9:19 AM
mschooff
Apple version keeps crashing on my iPhone after ~ 1 minute of play

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 7th 2016 at 10:31 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Kanki: Sorry about the loading issues this morning. A server had a hiccup, but it should be fine now.

The feedback from Google was that we needed to allow the device to follow its own power saving behaviour if someone is idle for more than a few minutes.

-

@ mschooff: I'm sorry to hear that. What iPhone model and iOS do you have?

40 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 7th 2016 at 12:53 PM
Kanki Keijo
At least you should make it an option in settings. When I start new game, my first crusader go on it's own over 50 areas. Google don't follow it's own guidelines. My device never turn off when I watch long videos in youtube. People watch full lenght movies with mobile devices all the time. Every android device have it's own alert system for low battery. You don't have to worry about it. It's players choice to play your game in the first place.

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 7th 2016 at 1:24 PM
Last Edited July 7th 2016 at 1:26 PM
Soedan
Here is a screenshot of my problem: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1z4ftcj&s=9

It comes back every time I refresh which normally fixes the issue but does not fix it anymore. My device is Windows 10 PC and browser is Google Chrome latest version.

Edit: I think this is the most relevant place I can post this.

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 7th 2016 at 1:56 PM
mschooff
iPhone 5 running ios 9

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 7th 2016 at 3:57 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Kanki: Thank you for the feedback.

-

@ Soedan: Thank you for the report. Are you on wired or wireless internet? http://idle.djartsgames.ca/~idle/swf/CrusadersSteam.swf What do you see if you visit that link? It should be a black screen.

-

@ mschooff: Thank you for the information. It should run okay. Do you have enough available RAM? Are you able to do anything before it crashes?

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 7th 2016 at 5:06 PM
Last Edited July 7th 2016 at 7:53 PM
Soedan
@ Erika: I see a black screen so that's correct and I apologize that I forgot to inform you I'm playing Crusaders on armorgames kind of important, my bad. Thanks for the reply.

Edit: I have an update for my problem all I had to do was restart my computer and it appears to have went away good luck to the rest of you guys.

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 7th 2016 at 7:50 PM
Acalei
It seems the Mobile version (Android) is not correctly accounting for Leerion's coin gear. It also seems it is miscalculating the total as well.
For example, on the PC version, golden touch gives 362.5% gold bonus, 62.5% + 25% per female, 37.5% per royal. This is correct with Leerion, Princess, Sal, Brogon, Draco, Natalie, Broot, Reginald, and Thalia in the formation.

However, on the mobile version it displays as 197.5% total. The tooltip states 25% + 10% per female, and 15% per royal. These are the base non-gear enhanced numbers, so I suspect the mobile version isn't taking into account that I have the GE coin for Leerion (or any coin for that matter.) In addition, with these values and the above formation listed, I should actually have 145%, not the 197.5% listed.

Mobile version states 5.82M% as my current gold bonus, and switching over to the browser version shows 9.05M% bonus, and I do get more gold. (3.95Qd PC vs 2.54Qd mobile per coin.)

I cannot test Gold Panda at the moment as she is out on a mission, but Robo Santa with zero gear gives the same bonus in both versions.

3 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 8th 2016 at 6:21 AM
mschooff
I've tried closing other apps to free up RAM, doesn't seem to help. Sometimes it crashes while still loading, sometimes it crashes while displaying the offline rewards I've earned, and sometimes I can actually play the game a bit, but more often it crashes when I take my first action after loading the game (loading missions window, leveling a crusader, ect.)

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 9th 2016 at 7:57 AM
IceZarg
I have a problem too , seems like i lost all my progress after installing the mobile app. I used to play on kongregate and there my progress is lost too .... maybe i did a mistake in the settings?

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 9th 2016 at 9:46 AM
Raymond
you linked in the wrong direction, you must not have read the linking instructions. don't think there's anything anyone can do for you.