Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Gold while offline...

83 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 27th 2016 at 6:19 AM
Luukkaah
Sorry but its not normal, offline 8h and I get enought to buy 10 lvl for my DPS, online 10 seconds after spend my 10 lvl and I can spend 10 lvl... 8h vs 10 second... Serriously... its broken..

83 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 27th 2016 at 6:20 AM
Luukkaah
Time to write this post + 25 lvl... vs 8h.. just LOL

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 27th 2016 at 8:10 AM
Teschio
Gold gained while offline is based on your DPS. This does not take into account any bonus to your DPS that is non-constant, though, like the ones from Roboturkey and Bat Billionaire. It also completely ignores clicking damage, so if you have a clicking build (maybe with an autoclicker) you kill monster more easily, but your DPS (and therefore your gold gain) is compatively small.

83 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 28th 2016 at 5:40 AM
Luukkaah
Ok, but it still a problem... I dont think it should work like this.. Just completly weird... I think time warp should give the same amount as when you're offline.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 28th 2016 at 11:17 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Time warp does give the same amount as offline gold, since the buff cards you have active are not used up while offline or with a time warp.

27 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 2nd 2016 at 6:20 AM
Eike Bunn des Präsident
Both time warps and offline gold are currently hillariously bad. I'd like to encourage you designers to think about some changes. You make good work overall!