Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Monster spawn speed buffs missing

15 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 26th 2016 at 12:33 AM
kazeshi
This has happened to me twice now. I keep an exact amount of the spawn speed buffs around incase i need them for something, Those numbers are 96-48-32-16 from common to epic.

If i end up with more from opening chests i spend them down to that level again.

The bug seems to happen after i spend some to go back down to my default level then the next day, after both a reset and a browser close and re-open i notice my count is down to 79 on commons rather than 96.

It also happened to my uncommon and rares ones a previous time, spend them down to the right level and then the next day they are 5-15 lower than they should be.

Am i losing more buffs than just those i keep at a certain level? Could this have anything to do with linking my account to steam a week or so ago?

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 27th 2016 at 3:10 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi Kazeshi,

Thank you for the report.

According to our play history, you used your spawn speed buffs, or someone who had access to your account used them, to make the first few areas of a Ghostbeard's Greed Free Play go faster, around 23:00 PDT June 24.

Erika

15 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 27th 2016 at 3:23 PM
kazeshi
yep, that sounds about right, does it say i used something like 10 or 15 or something like 30? because by memory i went from around 112 to 96, then it later showed up at 79 without me using any more.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 28th 2016 at 11:26 AM
Erika/Alyniana
The account history has you using 35 buffs, going from 114 to 79 at that time.

15 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 28th 2016 at 3:52 PM
kazeshi
yeah, thats the problem, i used less than half that. im not looking for compensation. Just keep in mind that there is a problem. I will document whenever i use speed buffs and how many i use and let you know if i have the problem again ok?