Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Mission

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 18th 2016 at 6:49 PM
Vixy
Says 11 missions are available, but i have none now. Details page i sconfusing ....

https://gyazo.com/025cfe32c1a71083e2c8c4df9b823430

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 18th 2016 at 11:44 PM
Teschio
You have to send crusaders on missions. First you need to select one mission on the left by clicking on it (you can scroll down to see all of them). This gives you the details for the mission in the main page (what type of reward, what tags are necessary, how long it would take, the chance of success, and other restrictions for epic mission). Then you have to fill al the circles with crusaders (the ones not in your formation are on the bottom), trying to match all of the necessary tags. This raises the chance of success (100% if you match all the tags). Finally, click the big green button and start the mission. Wait for it to finish, and reap rewards.

As an example, if you wanted to do the mission you selected in your screenshot (farmer brown's tractor) you would need the following tags: DPS, support, female. You can select Jim (DPS and support) and Princess (female) as your crusaders, therefore matching all the tags.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 20th 2016 at 11:00 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Vixy: I'm sorry to hear it's a bit confusing.

While on the tab for Daily Quests and Missions, before you enter that screen, yes, it tells you that there are 11 missions available.

When you press the green button and then enter that screen, the "0/10 Crusaders on missions" means that you have not sent anybody away on a mission yet, and that you can send up to 10 of them.

Your 11 available missions can be seen when you drag the scroll bar beside the 4 mission names on the left of the screen.

To go on a mission, follow Teschio's advice.