Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Huge lag spikes upon instakilling in the new event

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 12th 2016 at 6:10 AM
niksunorz
Before the event the lag spikes were mainly 0.5 seconds or less when instakilling, and that was when my Steam client had been running like an hour or two. Now, when playing the event the lag spikes are continuous from the beginning, frame rate is 3-10, and it doesn't matter if I restart the client. The lag issue has become worse after every update.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 13th 2016 at 10:39 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi niksunorz,

Thank you for the report.

I'm sorry to hear you're having lag issues. Which Crusaders are you using in your formation?

Or is it happening all the time?

Erika

139 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 13th 2016 at 11:43 AM
Lisa Gordon
it's happening all the time for me - not just in event - seems to get worse the more abilities purchased

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 13th 2016 at 3:49 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Lisa, niksunorz: If you relaunch the game, you will get our updated version. Let us know if there's still a lot of lag when you kill things.

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 13th 2016 at 3:54 PM
niksunorz
No lag anymore! Works like a charm now. :)

189 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2016 at 12:07 AM
Azaryah
Yes, tested it out on a couple different campaigns now and it seems to be all fixed (at least for me). Thanks so much.

40 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2016 at 2:49 AM
Kanki Keijo
Game is smooth as silk now. Change area wipe still stops most of the time, but it's not too noticeable. Thanks devs.

139 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2016 at 7:40 AM
Lisa Gordon
Working well now :) tested it on a few campaigns going all the way to max level :)

Thanks devs!