Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
New Event! The Hidden Temple!

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2016 at 2:19 PM
Erika/Alyniana

The latest event takes our Crusaders on an adventure in the finest traditions of archeologists who also happen to be great at adventures. Yesteryear chic from the 1930s, an evil regime of bad guys and a race to recover ancient treasure in a temple in a jungle await you.

Recruit 2 new Crusaders who swap with Dark Gryphon and the Washed-Up Hermit.

Get more details on the blog!

The event runs until June 21st at Noon PDT.

Good luck!

164 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2016 at 4:51 PM
MisterC8
Thank you for fixing the DPS Multiplier Display.

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2016 at 11:03 PM
Teschio
"Added an option to toggle golden stars on new items"... YES, finally! Thanks!

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 10th 2016 at 10:39 AM
Erika/Alyniana
You're welcome Teschio! :)

319 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 10th 2016 at 12:59 PM
ihatethisfing
no more stars....*tear drop of joy*

859 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 11th 2016 at 11:37 AM
Andreas
Great job on the graphics for this mission! And I really look forward, using South Dakota John ... sorry, Montana James, once he is fully equipped. Looks like a really good supporter.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 13th 2016 at 11:10 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Yeah, the artists were awesome, as always. :)

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2016 at 2:09 PM
BluBee
I finally reset and can now begin the event...How do I begin the first task? When I click on the event popup, there aren't any options for me to start the first mission. So far, I have over 14,000 torches so I don't think that's the problem!

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2016 at 2:13 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ BluBee: You need to choose the event objective when you are on the select objective screen after a reset.

You can also choose to Abandon your current objective, by hovering on the objective icon in the top left and bringing up the "See All Objectives" menu, then selecting the first one in the flashing box at the top.

202 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2016 at 5:34 PM
Carlene Paquette
I'm having trouble getting the Lord of the Jungle achievement, to get Draco's 2 buffs up to 1000. Can anyone share any tips? Currently the Princess and Queen Siri are my only humans and the Kingdom'sss call is at 350%. I also have in Broot, Alan the Archangel, Prince Sal, Jack O'Lantern, Larry, Frosty, Santa, Artaxes, Khouri, Gryphon, Grokloc and King Draco. My Ssssurvival of the fitessst is at 550%. What am I doing wrong?

859 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2016 at 11:57 PM
Last Edited June 14th 2016 at 11:58 PM
Andreas
Your Kingdom's call seems way too low. You get 100%+ for each royal crusader. You wrote, you have the princess, queen siri, prince sal. Do you have Brogon and/or Leerion? Also, Thalia is a royal crusader. They help to raise this one. They should change with Broot, Larry and Alan. They aren't considered animals, as far as I think. Also, change Santa with the Fire Phoenix (since you can't use Santa because of Leerion)

Oh, just saw, Thalia changes with Frosty and Frosty is considered an animal. So changing them won't bring in any bonuses. Nevertheless in simple terms: find the robot who reduces your animal bonus and replace it with a royal or an animal and this should work.

edit: Found it: Change Robo Santa with either the Gold Panda or Leerion and you should be good. It removes the 50% reduction of your animal bonus and raises either the royal or animal bonus by 100%.

202 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 15th 2016 at 8:04 AM
Carlene Paquette
I was able to sub in Brogon, Prince of Dragons and that pushed me up to the required amount. Having Crusaders on long quests really made this much harder than previous event bonus quests. Thanks for the help!