Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Uh oh! Looks like something went wrong with the game. Please reload.

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2016 at 1:06 AM
Fubar
Ahoy,

My account is broken since 0.60.1 update. It happend while the game ran idle, so I guess the patch itself was the reason. Could somebody finally take care of it? It is very frustrating to see people getting helped the same day here on forum while I am waiting for response on my ticket since the 1st of june!

Platform: Armorgames
Username: Cubar
Ticketnumber: #3325

Thanks in advance
Cubar

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 12th 2016 at 12:42 AM
Last Edited June 12th 2016 at 12:42 AM
Fubar
Why am I being ignored, Erika?

Update: Today I logged in to check whether it might got fixed already and surprisingly I was about 30 areas further than before. That's weird as the error is still present.

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 21st 2016 at 8:33 AM
Fubar
My case still wasn't handled. I don't have to mention that this kind of treatment is highly unprofessional, do I? If you don't want me as your customer any longer, provide the information how to delete my game account and my forum account.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 21st 2016 at 9:34 AM
Raymond
there is no way to delete a forum account, all things on the internet exist forever, you should know that.
to delete your game account, in facebook go to settings, apps, find this app and remove it. or just do nothing at all. But know that no matter what you do, your game information exists forever, if you ever came back you would not come as a new person.

but you say your game is broken, and you say your game somehow while offline has advanced some 30 areas (advancing does not happen while offline). just how is your game broken?

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 21st 2016 at 1:17 PM
Raymond
oh, just noticed you are on armorgames.
how to delete there i don't know.
but, how did you submit a trouble ticket to the Devs over there? is there a link like https://bw2.djartsgames.ca/~bushwhacker2/?page=help&display=new_ticket&screener_id=1&signed_request=
or did you send an email directly to the devs using something like http://www.codenameentertainment.com/?page=contact

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 3rd 2016 at 1:51 PM
Fubar
Closing my ticket without a single word isn't very customer friendly. Re-opened it!