Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Could you please add display of all crusaders in the mission screen?

110 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 7th 2016 at 1:32 AM
Amoon
By that I mean, displaying in the mission menu of any available mission of (greyed-out and shifted to the end of the line) crusaders that are already sent on other missions, with all their pertinent qualities for the mission selected. That would help greatly for planning missions ahead.

218 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 7th 2016 at 12:19 PM
FingerDemon
Posted a thread about this, but it dropped most of the text in the body of the post for some reason. Anyway, you stated it better.

Totally agree; actually quite frustrating to allocate resources across multiple missions of different requirements and timings, without being able to see my full pool of crusaders displaying ALL their properties.

130 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 11th 2016 at 1:57 PM
Azamagon
Agreed, I'd also like to see the same for those that you are currently using in the formation (also greyed out and such).

Even better would be to let us filter what we would like to see:
* Available Crusaders (always visible)
* Crusaders on other missions
* Crusaders used in your formation

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 11th 2016 at 4:43 PM
Raymond
I think it's great the way it is.
If you want to partake in missions then you have to do the work to guess what someone's possible tags are for some other mission then the current one you are looking at. i.e. if this mission does not require humans then it makes no sense to display that person x is a human and if you use him here you can't use him at the same time as a human somewhere else where a human is actually needed.
make your own list offline on paper or notepad or read that other forum topic that is listing everyones attributes.

p.s.
attributes I have seen seen: 1 male 2 female 3 animal 4 human 5 supernatural 6 dps 7 tank 8 support 9 healer 10 magical 11 leprechaun 12 angel 13 event 14 robot 15 royal 16 gold finder 17 demon 18 elf 19 orc
others have seen: 20 clicker 21 dwarf 22 dragon
I'm sure there are more with the advent of this events 2 new crusaders and other ones not listed yet.

personally I have never seen 'clicker' and wonder if they mean dps hen people talk about clicker people.

130 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 11th 2016 at 5:18 PM
Azamagon
@Raymond
If you are replying to Amoon and/or me, you misunderstood us. Amoon is not asking for the ability to see all the TAGS of each Crusader when you look at missions (yikes, that would be so cluttered). He is asking for the ability to see all -CRUSADERS- when you look at a mission, but the Crusaders who are already out on a mission would be greyed out and at the end of the line.
I then further added that it would be nice if a similar display could also be done for Crusaders used in your current formation. Or even better, the ability to filter wether you want to see those other-mission-Crusaders and formation-Crusaders.

If you are replying to FingerDemon, ok, then I get your response. But who are you actually talking to?
And PS: Clicker is indeed a seperate tag. Check the CotLI wiki, you can see the icons and all over there.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 11th 2016 at 7:35 PM
Raymond
ok.
my first sentence is in reply to the title of this topic, not necessarily the expanded explanation of what that is meant to be.

crusaders already in your current formation can be seen simply by clicking an existing checkbox already provided to show those characters in missions. but those characters are not greyed out or in any particular order other then the order of most effect on the mission under consideration.

crusaders already in missions can't be shown or considered for any other mission as they technically do not exist for some amount of time. their attributes for the missions they are on can be seen simply by clicking that/those missions, but as to what they could or would provide for some other not started yet mission can't be shown, makes no sense to show.

189 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 11th 2016 at 8:16 PM
Last Edited June 11th 2016 at 8:16 PM
Azaryah
"...their attributes for the missions they are on can be seen simply by clicking that/those missions, but as to what they could or would provide for some other not started yet mission can't be shown, makes no sense to show."

Seeing crusaders already on a mission and what they could provide to other missions might help one decide whether to wait for a crusader to be free or go with what is currently available.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 12th 2016 at 7:52 AM
Raymond
is the following an attempt at the Devs trying to show us all the tags of crusaders?
this photo is perhaps only visible to friends of friends but try looking at it anyway.
that top row of icons is strange, I can't identify some of what they are, they do not have mouae over tool tips like everywhere else.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10208963619875180&l=d572fc5dc7

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 12th 2016 at 7:55 AM
Raymond
figured it out instantly, those are the crusaders gear, but no identification of common vs uncommon vs rare vs epic vs golden epic vs legendary. perhaps color coded but NOT identifiable by my colorblindness

130 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 13th 2016 at 2:49 PM
Azamagon
@Raymond

"crusaders already in your current formation can be seen simply by clicking an existing checkbox already provided to show those characters in missions"

Oh... how did I miss this? Thanks for this tip! :)