Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Uh oh! Looks like something went wrong with the game. Please reload

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 5th 2016 at 9:28 AM
graycloak
I cannot play anymore, getting this message when starting the game (Steam version). My steam display name is 'demilich'

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 6th 2016 at 9:49 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Fixed so you can play properly.

17 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 7th 2016 at 10:31 AM
Ivelisse Viera Bergin
Hi. I am trying to play on FB but can not. It just says loading. Cleaned out my cache but still nothing.
Post by Naomi Hunt deleted June 7th 2016 at 11:18 AM

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 7th 2016 at 4:47 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi Ivelisse,

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues loading the game.

What browser and version of Flash are you using?

Are you on wired or wireless internet?

Erika

17 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 8th 2016 at 1:22 PM
Ivelisse Viera Bergin
Hi. I was using Microsoft Edge browser or Windows 10. I have their updated Adobe Flash but still I can not go in the game. It still says "loading..." so what should I do next?

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2016 at 11:05 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Are you on wireless internet? Can you move closer to the router if you are?

What do you see when you visit this link? http://idle.djartsgames.ca/~idle/swf/CrusadersSteam.swf It should be a black screen.

17 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 9th 2016 at 11:30 AM
Ivelisse Viera Bergin
Have wireless and my lap top is close to the router. The link does show me a black screen. Under Steam, I can go to the game and play but I didn't link the account to Facebook to it.

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 10th 2016 at 12:15 AM
Finbar
@Erike/Alyniana can you fix mine also please... account name 'Darkslay'

17 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 10th 2016 at 1:51 PM
Ivelisse Viera Bergin
Is there anything that is possible for me to go back on FB to play the Crusaders of the Lost Idols? Can play the other games under Codename Entertainment. Don't want to play it on Steam because I don't have all my characters there like I have on FB. And I will be missing the new challenge to get the new two characters. Still being frustrated about not getting in the game. Help!!!

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 10th 2016 at 2:07 PM
Erika/Alyniana
You've tried clearing both your browser and your Adobe Flash cache?

You can try getting an older version of Flash back, that might help.

I'm sorry, it's really hard to troubleshoot issues without being able to see the computer.

17 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 11th 2016 at 7:32 PM
Ivelisse Viera Bergin
I can not use an older version of Flash because I have Windows 10. It will not allow me to do it. My brother in law checked my lap top and did the same thing about clearing caches of both Adobe and my browser. Still nothing. I enjoy playing this game but it is quite irritating that I can not play it since Monday night. Is there any way that you can link me in my FB to my Steam account? If so, that would be great.