Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Sasha's Gold Epic

124 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 3rd 2016 at 12:32 PM
zaqqaz
GE Increases the effect of Bulwark by 150%
Bulwark Increase the Base DPS of Crusaders in the column behind Sasha the Fierce Warrior by 30%.

So
Rare Item Increase DPS by 45%
Epic Item Increase DPS by 60%
Gold Epic Increase DPS by 75%

If you have Epic and buy GE your DPS increase by 9 % (1.75/1.6)
If you have Rare and buy GE your DPS increase by 20% (1.75/1.45)

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 3rd 2016 at 3:31 PM
Teschio
And if you don't even have a common and you get the GE it increases by 35%. Your point is...?

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 4th 2016 at 5:55 AM
Stoffer
To OP:
Are you pointing out how weak Sasha's ability is, at least when compared to Groklok, or are you simply showing the numbers?

124 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 4th 2016 at 8:27 AM
zaqqaz
im pointing out how weak Gold Epic

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 4th 2016 at 8:55 AM
Teschio
And GE on Drizzle is ever weaker. So? Do all crusaders need to be overpowered? It's pretty clear that the higher the bonus provided by the basic skill is, the more effective skill-boosting equipment becomes. If you haven't noticed, equipment have STANDARD values: epics increase a skill by 100%, GEs by 150%.

Is Sasha a weak crusader? Yes, I believe she is. But the solution is to buff her directly, not to give her special equipment that deviates from the equipment standardization just to buff her.

Also, I'd like to point out that nobody forces you to buy her GE. If you don't like it, don't buy it, it's pretty simple. Complaining for something that is completely optional is ridiculous.

273 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 4th 2016 at 2:19 PM
TsukasaWM
Some of us like GE's just for the sake of collecting too.

31 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 4th 2016 at 2:57 PM
Last Edited June 4th 2016 at 2:58 PM
Supervised
"If you have Rare and buy GE your DPS increase by 20% (1.75/1.45)"

On the other hand, if you have a crusader with rare gear "increase the dps by 100%" and GE "increase the dps by 600%". the factor is 350% (7/2).

So yes, the GE on Sasha is unreasonably weak. I agree with zaqqaz.

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 4th 2016 at 5:22 PM
Teschio
Apples and oranges. Every DPS boosting gear in the game gives 100% for rare and 600% for epic. But Sasha's GE is NOT a DPS boosting gear, it's a SKILL boosting gear. And EVERY Golden Epic that boosts skills give 50% for rare, 100% for epic and 150% for GE. Every single one. Please, tell me why Sasha's should be any different.

31 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 4th 2016 at 7:06 PM
Supervised
Yea but it doesn't make sense that DPS boosting gear has a benefit ratio of 3.5 while skill boosting gear has a ratio of 0.2. 0.2 is just trivial.

Also I think OP is helpful because it shows the math so people actually know how many benefits they get from buying the GE.

124 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 4th 2016 at 11:11 PM
zaqqaz
> 0.2 is just trivial.

0.09 not 0.2

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 5th 2016 at 3:59 AM
Teschio
Supervised, yes it does make sense. Because DPS boosting gear are useful ONLY if that particular crusader is your main DPSer (something that Sasha never will be, by the way), while skill boosting gear generally affect the formation skill of a crusader, which makes it useful in ANY formation. It makes perfect sense that very situational items are stronger than items that are useful in general.