Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Mission/Update problem

38 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 2nd 2016 at 11:19 AM
Last Edited June 2nd 2016 at 12:30 PM
Tibberous
I had a crusader mission that would expire in 6 days and i tried it once that took 3 days. After the 3 days mission, which i failed, the mission was gone. I completed after the new updates came in.. Am i only allowed to try it once, even if it was going to expire in 6 days? i feel like i should've been able to have a go 1 more time..

Edit: Especially since you have to wait like a week (probably) for another crusader mission, i feel like we should have another go at it if we got the time for it, or else it would take just way too long.. I would say the same for Crusader items as well.. There are just too many to get/upgrade and the time it takes plus the time you have to wait for another mission makes it forever to upgrade items on just 1 crusader.

I get that this is an Idle game, but the time it takes for a single item, along with the wait time to get the mission is a bit much. If we can we get a second chance if we failed a mission, it would be really beneficial for lower players like me.

Edit 2: I have 4 crusaders on a mission and its telling me that i need 3 more to start another mission. I ONLY have 4 on a mission, i should still be able to start 3-4 more missions. Edit: no longer have this problem.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 2nd 2016 at 2:02 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi Tibberous,

Thank you for the feedback.

The Expiration timer is how long you have to decide you want to send Crusaders on the mission.

The missions are meant to complement normal game play, not replace it. The best time to grab event gear and Crusaders will still be during events or weekend promo chests, but now you can slowly grab and gear up Crusaders outside of events.

We are working on trying to reproduce the bug that thinks you have no available Crusaders for missions, but a refresh does fix that state for now.

Erika