Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Level up all bug after newest patch

15 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2016 at 6:24 PM
Last Edited June 1st 2016 at 8:12 PM
kazeshi
The level up all button seems to be leaving out 2 random crusaders when pressed, i have tested twice. first time siri (in formation) and batman (in formation) did not level but everyone else including those on missions did.

I pressed level up again and it seemed fine but since it was so close together it may have piced 2 others at random and i didnt notice.

second time i tested it natalie (on a mission), snoman (not on mission or in formation) didnt level up.

Edit: Third test, this time batman (in formation) and nate (not in formation or mission) did not level up.

Next test Groklok (in formation) and rocky(not in formation or mission) did not level up.

Next test Sally (on mission) and snowman (not in in formation or mission) did not level up.

Will continue to do some testing and post results

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2016 at 6:33 PM
Raymond
were they in prior missions and got 'injured'? i.e. do they have a skull and crossbones over them>

15 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2016 at 7:11 PM
kazeshi
nope, have only every failed one mission and it was a 10 min 83% mission yesterday with no penalties.

Also other people are reporting same issue now.

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 2nd 2016 at 3:23 AM
Teschio
Yes, I have this issue as well: no injured crusaders, but some don't get leveled up automatically, including a crusader that has NEVER been on a mission (since he is my main DPSer...)

15 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 2nd 2016 at 4:51 AM
kazeshi
teschio, you should be sending your main dps on ep mission whenever possible. if you go to say zone 500 anything less than 4 or 4 and a half hours you should be sending your main dps to do. its just better that way ^^

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 2nd 2016 at 5:04 AM
Last Edited June 2nd 2016 at 5:09 AM
Teschio
My main DPSer has 800+ EPs, it makes no sense to bench him for hours to get one meager EP. He should stay in the field as much as possible, so that I can instakill things for a longer time, and therefore get the maximum effectiveness from my maxed-out Deep Idol Scavenger Talent.

I always send Event crusaders on EPs mission, and ONLY them if I can do it with 100% effectiveness. This is because it's the only way to increase their EPs, and therefore make them useful for Epic Mission, that have an EP requirement to guarantee success. I am trading a few extra EPs on my main DPSer (which have diminishing returns anyway) to have a higher chance of equipment upgrading for event crusaders, which in some instances can be extremely effective.

Also, instead of my main DPSer (Sal) it's much more effective to send event crusaders that swap with him (Wendy and Robbie), since they provide him with EPs anyway.... those two are in EVERY EP mission that they can take part in without reducing the chances of success.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 2nd 2016 at 1:38 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi kazeshi,

We are terribly sorry about this bug.

If you refresh/reload the game, it will be fixed.

Erika