Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Petition to reset CoTLI

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2016 at 3:42 PM
Last Edited June 1st 2016 at 3:45 PM
The Dog Catcher
Petition to 'factory reset' Crusaders of the Lost Idols.

Hi guys,

I am The Dog Catcher, some of you may know me, but most of you won't know me.

I have quit for a couple of weeks so far, and life has been good. No need to log in everyday trying to catch up, no need to worry about new events, no need to pump more money and time into this game.

This game has changed too much from its humble origins when there were no missions or anything related to events, for instance. Today, you need to spend up to 12 hours a day playing the game. This is no longer a pocket-sized idle browser game, but something more sinister.

This is a petition for a 'factory reset' to Crusaders of the Lost Idols. You know, that factory reset option on your handphone? To be honest, I don't really care what happens to this game since I've already quit for a couple of weeks. However, in the public interest, I hope that Crusaders of the Lost Idols would roll back its updates to the times when there were no missions, no daily quests, less crusaders and whatnot. Just a simple pocket sized idle browser game.

If you vote for this, it is for your own benefit. Ultimately, I hope that you guys keep in mind that there is always real life, there is always your family, career, and other important things waiting for you out there.

Take care all.

Cheers,
The Dog Catcher.

273 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2016 at 5:06 PM
TsukasaWM
"Today, you need to spend up to 12 hours a day playing the game."

What? No you don't. Yeah, if you want to obsess over getting the max number of resets a day sure but otherwise you can play it as much or as little as you want. Same with all the new features, you can choose to ignore quests/missions/new characters if you don't have an interest in them and just play the game without them.

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2016 at 5:21 PM
The Dog Catcher
I can tell you must not be a competitive player.

13 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2016 at 5:56 PM
ZeroTakenaka
Well, first of all, it's not as if you're playing against other players so there is no competition. I don't know where you're getting this idea from.

Secondly, the developers are a company and they are in it because it is their job. Some of them may love it or just do it because they have to but there is no reason for them to 'factory reset' the game. Not to mention the man-hours to strip everything out of what Crusaders has become.

273 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2016 at 6:12 PM
TsukasaWM
If by not being competitive you mean someone that isn't obsessed by this total dick measuring contest that idol counts and furthest area that people are turning this game into, but instead enjoys the game they way it was meant to be played,the yes,you would be right

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2016 at 6:35 PM
Raymond
petition for all to not to feed the troll 'Joel'

218 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 2nd 2016 at 7:32 PM
FingerDemon
Dog seriously, you have nothing better to do with your life than this?

Sad...

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 2nd 2016 at 9:33 PM
The Dog Catcher
Please stick to the topic at hand, Ray and Finger. I don't want this thread getting locked and having to create a "take 2" thread like that forum troll did.

30 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 3rd 2016 at 11:20 AM
kjbds
Dog Catcher - I'm only giving you a C- for trolling. I like the 'something sinister', but you could have done more with it (e.g. the devs 'hidden agenda', maybe some anti-Zionist screed perhaps?). Then you 'insulted' someone for not being a competitive player. On an idle game. You've got to stick with one trolling theme, don't branch out.

You'll get there eventually little troll. Eat your wheaties, do your troll workouts, and eventually someone will actually get upset.