Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Event Crusaders Practicality Details

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2016 at 10:09 PM
Last Edited May 29th 2016 at 10:12 PM
Animenut
Are event crusaders worth getting? I have searched around plenty and have found absolutely NO information on what happens when you get one, so I have been quite uncomfortable with the idea of replacing an old crusader with a new one without knowing the details. I do not know if enchantment points carry over. What are the exact effects of replacing original crusaders with event versions? And if enchantment points do not carry over, the abilities are the same or completely different, and the crusader gear does not carry over to the event crusader's equivalent (common-for-common, rare-for-rare, etc), then what would be the point of replacing a crusader if you lose the old one with all-rare/epic gear?

62 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 30th 2016 at 1:34 AM
Last Edited May 30th 2016 at 1:36 AM
Roku
They're worth getting. Even if you never use them you gain +1% DPS from the achievement. You just can't have them on the field at the same time as crusaders in the same slot. You can switch between them at will, so you don't lose anything. They don't share gear, but they can share EP with a talent. Their abilities are different and give them their own niche.

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 30th 2016 at 2:46 AM
Teschio
I think you misunderstand how things work: event crusaders share the same slot with classic crusaders, they do not replace them permanently. This means that you can swap between them as much as you like, the only limitation is that you can't have both at the same time in a formation. The number of crusaders at your disposal effectively INCREASES, I currently have 44 crusaders I can use. So YES, get them. Every single one of them.

781 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 31st 2016 at 7:10 PM
Animenut
Thank you. I was under the impression that event crusaders completely overwrite old crusaders since every time I see anything involving event crusaders, the word "replace" is used. I've missed out on a LOT of event crusaders because of this confusing wording and lack of clarification.

30 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 2nd 2016 at 8:31 AM
kjbds
Every single event has a 'How to Play' section that details how event crusaders swap with regular crusaders and that the unused crusader sits on the bench. Next time just ask on any of the in-game chats for any question
, anyone would be happy to explain it to you.