Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Cap on hero levels?

17 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 23rd 2016 at 6:37 PM
Last Edited May 23rd 2016 at 6:49 PM
Oort
This game is wonderful and there is a huge stash of information here in the forum. As a new player I read through the topics to find out those bits of information that aren't immediately apparent.

The problem with doing this as a new player is that a lot of information I read isn't immediately applicable. I tend to hold a vague memory of something if I'm not using it right away and then when I'm ready for it I've forgotten the details or where I originally found it.

My question is are there level caps on the heroes and if so what are they? I have this vague memory of reading the cap was 2000 or 3000 but I can't recall exactly. And, of course, I can't seem to find where I had read that so long ago now that I need it.

[edit] I should note that the reason I ask is that I've had great progress by leveling my selected heroes to 200, then focusing only on Natalie with 25 level increments. I'll also level up my tanks once my instakills stop (re-reading through the forums to find the answer to my question I just discovered the strategy of resetting as soon as I can for faster idol collecting, so my strategies will change once I finish this current mission I'm on). What I've noticed is that after I passed level 2000 on Natalie her impact on increasing the DPS seemed to start diminishing. She's currently 2125 now and the last 2 upgrades (25 levels each) only gained me a few DPS points.

I'm actually thinking of abandoning the mission (its the 360 level 'Around the World') because I've hit my wall at level 326. It takes over 10 minutes just to be able to advanced Nat 1 level and I know the further I go the slower that's going to get. But dumping it when I'm so close just hurts. Definitely changing my strategy to faster idol gathering after this, but hoping some information on level caps or suggestions of who to focus on next can still get me through this wall.

Thanks.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 23rd 2016 at 6:43 PM
Raymond
it's 5,000

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 23rd 2016 at 6:44 PM
Raymond
but this forums has a 'search' feature top right. Using the right keywords you can likely anything you vaguely remember even if it were 300+ days ago.

17 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 23rd 2016 at 6:50 PM
Oort
Thanks Raymond! I wonder if I might have just not noticed that the exponential had increased when I last upgraded her and it looked like it only went up by a few digits. Appreciate the fast response!