Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
Lack of Female Crusaders.

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 25th 2016 at 6:09 PM
Last Edited May 25th 2016 at 6:15 PM
Teschio
Yes, you are right, this post is about equal number of male and female crusader, and I should stick to the topic. This idea is simply RIDICULOUS. It makes sense only in the confused brain of a fanatic. See? I sticked to the topic...

Also, learn to accept criticism. Not everyone that disagrees with you is a troll or an extremist or a misogynist. If anyone has a "grand political agenda", that's you: I don't really care if crusaders are male, female, animal or robots. Only a fanatic would care. The only reason why I write here is because I find your attitude very annoying. If you didn't put "severe sexism" in the title, maybe I wouldn't even have read the thread. Further proof that you do a great disservice to feminism by making all feminists look like unreasonable fanatics that despise men.

Also, the phrase "male crusaders vs female crusaders who aren't degenerated into animals and beasts" is fantastic... I am sure that in your very confused brain the fact that gryphon or panda are female is an insult to all women, which are compared to beasts... priceless! Not really bright, aren't you? Oh, and before you take this as an attack to women intelligence, it isn't: I am specifically talking about YOU. Women are as smart as men, but YOU are in the low tail of the bell curve...

Well, I guess with this I am done, I don't really want to talk to you anymore. I am sure you will call me a male chauvinistic pig, a nazi extremist, or something along those lines, but I don't really care...

18 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 26th 2016 at 8:17 AM
chyatt6385
Teschio: Watch out for flying ad hominems!! :-)

Tygari: I am bothered by your humanocentric approach in your statistics. So female non-humans are not good enough for you? They can't be heroes or something? If a female human-appearing fairy or elf were a hero, would you not count them as well, even though they may appear to be human except for wings or pointed ears?

Really, as the point Teschio appears to be trying to make, you are talking about a First World problem. Go fight female genital mutilation or the repression of women by Islamic countries or sex trafficking or something. Or learn how to code your own games - then you can have all the humanocentric female heroes you want in your games. Stop being a third-wave feminist. As Teschio noted, you appear to be a fanatic for them, which places you on the same level as groups like, oh, Boko Haram, who captured and made sex slaves out of hundreds of schoolgirls recently . . .

How's that for ad hominems? I don't know you, and from what I've seen in this thread lately, I'm glad I don't. I got 99 problems and you ain't one of them.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 26th 2016 at 9:33 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Closing this thread for getting off topic.