Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Petition to ban Ron Howard and his accounts from posting in the forums
Post by Kim Jong Un deleted May 20th 2016 at 11:21 PM

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 20th 2016 at 3:11 PM
Teschio
Well, this is a conundrum... I am 99% sure that the author of this post IS Ron Howard (and at least a dozen other names). The reason for this post is obvious, he is trying to prove that his posts are not recognizable by openly attacking one of his other acconts... not that it would change anything if he was banned, his number of accounts going into the double digits proves that.

If I am right, and he is our usual troll, then I am going against my own rule of not feeding him... but if I do not, then other people might get fooled by him, and baited into giving his newest account a credibility he does not deserve. Hence the conundrum.

If I am mistaken, I sincerely apologize to you, but in case I am not, this will be my last answer to you (although I am sure you will come up with a new name pretty soon). Oh, one last thing: this should prove you that you are not as smart as you think, and even hiding behind a screen and a new nickname it's still crear who you are. But since I am getting tired of following your ever-changing names, if I even suspect a new user to be you, I will not answer anymore. Bye.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 20th 2016 at 3:20 PM
Raymond
makes it hard to know who is really who. but the Devs know, the Devs have IP tracing and such.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 20th 2016 at 3:41 PM
Raymond
guess what? ip ban's won't work either. guess how many different computers and locations all across New England I use in th course of a week? hundreds, and week to week they are all different too

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 20th 2016 at 4:46 PM
Teschio
Raymond, please, don't feed the troll. It's the only way to make him go away (but it will require a lot of time... like getting rid of a nasty virus).