Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
New Event! A Song of Thrones

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 24th 2016 at 2:54 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Raymond: Your play history will tell you how many chests you've earned. I will see if there's any other way we can message that.

@ Andreas: I will see if that is something that can be done. I'm not sure how the swap boxes work. Yes, we know there are some issues with the Gold Stars, and it's on our fix list.

87 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 25th 2016 at 9:01 AM
Erich
Just wanted to say, this was a great event. 2 quick things:

1> I've been around for long enough to have some good tools under my belt, and the White Runners objective still gave me a challenge. I appreciate that. I now realize that it must be hard for the devs to give a good challenge to the players with lots of toys vs. the new players; you either make it a challenge for the new players while it's a breeze for the older players, or you make it a challenge for the older players and impossible for the new players. It's a hard balance to maintain, but I do believe you guys are pulling it off well, and I appreciate that.

2> I missed the last mini-event. That's ok, real life happens. I know you get questions about this, so I'm not asking any, but I wanted to just say... I'm willing to spend my money for Golden Epics I've missed, so when they come back, I'll be here 8^)

62 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 25th 2016 at 9:37 AM
Roku
I really liked the challenge of the Runners objective too ^^.
Post by Andreas deleted May 28th 2016 at 9:59 AM

859 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2016 at 10:06 AM
Andreas
@Erich: Well, there is always the possibility to present objectives where neither your talents nor your equipment nor any buffs are available. A "party like the good old days to remember your first run to level 100" :-) That would make fun, I think.

@Pony Pirate / @Raymond Jerome: Thanks to both of you for your suggestions.

As I wrote, the first slot isn't what I was looking for, but the 'first' crusader to be swapped with. It's just a small thing I saw. And now, with the missions, it even looses priority since half of the team is gone on missions, anyway :)

About the formation: Well, I thought about that, but I'm not sure, to keep a formation on just for the sake of information. Most of the time, I already have all three slots open, one for gold max, and the other ones to check on the best DPS I can get.

@Erika. Thanks for our answers :-) I know, you guys probably have a lot to do, very limited time and even less pay, so I really appreciate what you are doing!

65 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2016 at 12:39 PM
Last Edited May 29th 2016 at 12:40 PM
bigfat-and agry ranting-rasta
Well the "drop-ratio" of this event truely sucks. I am currently playing my 11th or 12th free play mission and sofar i have gotten not a single jeweled chest.
Considering my past experience (of ALL the events here) playing the missions rather than investing earned tokens in the shop awarded more jeweled chests. In the "worst case" you got slightly less. But getting none at all?

While i recieved the 3 objective bound chests all rare s seemed to be doubles - I found the intrinsic bad luck of this event to be really consistent!

(if there had be a change in the chance to get a juweled chest from "event free to play" a forehand warning would have been VERY helpfull)

23 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2016 at 3:07 PM
OG.Bryhannah
My own ratio seems to be about the same. One of the jeweled ones had an epic for Leerion as well. There have been past events where my luck was consistently pretty bad ... but that's actually normal with random chance.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2016 at 3:19 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ BFR: No change to the event Free Play reset odds. Each reset is unique, so it doesn't matter what your previous reset gave you. It's just some bad luck with the event. Sorry to hear that.