Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Future CNE Games

15 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 19th 2016 at 12:07 AM
Last Edited May 19th 2016 at 12:13 AM
Tairy Hesticles
Today I was looking at playing CNE's failed game Shards of Titan which I heard was a PvP game, but it always disconnects when loading graphics so I went and checked out the wiki to see what this game was like and it sure reminded me of one of the top games around called Wartune.

I was thinking, how did this game fail? it seems they've copied a lot from this great game. Maybe one of the issues players had with SoT was that it didn't have enough P2W content I think. I can't tell for sure because I can't get on this game.

I thought I'd make this thread to offer CNE some quality advice: You should have directly copied Wartune and all it's skills and everything. This game is a big money making machine - (I know, I threw $2500 at this game and then quit)and CNE could live forever and the devs will be rich.

I know this advice is kind of too late but I recommend creating a whole new game completely based on the masterpiece that is Wartune and the money you will make will be worth it, unforttunatly you won't be getting money from me, I quit that game for good reason.

Another idea is to host Wartune on CNE, like Kong, Armour games and R2 do.

Best of luck making $, CNE.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 19th 2016 at 9:59 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Since this thread is not related to Crusaders, I'm locking it.