Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Speed Buff Bug

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 11th 2016 at 10:28 AM
Gilbert Smith III
If you use a common and an uncommon speed buff at the same time, the uncommon buff will be removed at the same time as the common speed buff, preventing you from effectively stacking speed buffs.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 11th 2016 at 10:55 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi Gilbert,

Thank you for the report.

It's on our to-do list to try and reproduce consistently, so we can work on a fix.

Erika

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 13th 2016 at 10:33 AM
drnull
I see it happen consistently if I pop a single common, uncommon, and rare speed buff. When the common runs out, the uncommon disappears. Attempting to pop another uncommon just adds time (oddly) to the rare.

My workaround is just to pop 2 rares, 3 uncommons, and 6 commons at the same time, so they all run out at the same time at the end of runs where I'm pushing for an objective and popping other buffs too.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 13th 2016 at 10:53 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ drnull: Have you refreshed the game when you notice them expire at the same time, to see if it was just the icon disappearing?

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 13th 2016 at 1:43 PM
drnull
No, sorry I haven't.

189 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2016 at 1:14 AM
Azaryah
I think i've seen this same thing in my games a couple times - and it was just a display bug. The buffs were still there when i refreshed the page / reloaded the game.

Only difference for me was that it was happenning with gold and crit click buffs.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 16th 2016 at 11:52 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Thank you for the information Azaryah.