Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
How could one reset 4 times in an hour?

7 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 6th 2016 at 6:36 PM
isstwo
About 20min ago, a person with ID "FlyingKumquat" opened at least 50 event jeweled chest(epic spam twice) of the last event. When asked about it, he claimed he bought all the chest with event tokens. And warped to get the tokens needed. Which is impossible because it would take some thousands of hours of time warp to achieve it.

As he mentioned he had "3k+ hrs on this game on steam", I looked into his steam record(http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197979947784/stats/402840/achievements/), and found this interesting:

He finished achievement
[Cursed Treasure](area 450 in pirate's) on Apr 5 @ 4:05am
[Not in Kansas Anymore](area 250 in Grimm's) on apr 5 @ 4:11am
[What Big Teeth You Have](area 250 in Grimm's)on Apr 5 @ 4:26am
[Sleeping Beauty](area 250 in Grimm's) on Apr 5 @ 4:50am
[Witches and Wizards](area 300 in Grimm's) on Apr 5 @ 4:55am

Welp, any idea how he made it? Is there a cheat in game?

134 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 6th 2016 at 8:31 PM
thedude
It is really easy to cheat this game, especially on steam. If you look at the technical support page, most of the messages are from people who set a crusader above the level cap, and broke it. The devs just reset the crusader and let everyone go on.

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 7th 2016 at 3:49 AM
Teschio
There is no competitive part of this game and there never will be, not even a leaderboard, so if someone wants to hack the game (something easy to do) all they would do is ruin their own fun.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 7th 2016 at 4:14 AM
Raymond
they will only fix someone who breaks their game by cheating, 3 times. then i guess the account is closed, progress is deleted, bye see ya
http://forum.codenameentertainment.com/?thread_id=12027

319 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 7th 2016 at 1:49 PM
ihatethisfing
3 times is awfully nice...i'd only do it once....but really they shouldnt bother with the cheaters as it is a waste of their time that could be better spent doing other things.

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2016 at 8:58 AM
Flying Kumquat
Personally, I think he's really good at this game.