Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Event Crusaders

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2016 at 2:20 AM
Syn
Hello,

So I started playing CotLI just as the Player Two formation was unlocking and I've really gotten into it lately and I've been looking at different formations and have come up with a question. From my understanding the alternative Crusaders are unlocked from previous events that have been held. My question is will it be possible to get these Crusaders now that those events are over or are you pretty much just out of luck of ever getting those alternative Crusaders if you weren't playing during those events?

19 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2016 at 3:49 AM
AllenMS828
It's my understanding that the events will repeat each year, so after you've played for a year, you will have had the opportunity to unlock them all. There may also be other ways in the works to unlock past event crusaders prior to the events repeating, but I'm not entirely sure about that.

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2016 at 3:57 AM
Syn
Well that's a relief to know and honestly makes a lot of sense. While I understand the rational of wanting to make them unique and give them a feel of being somewhat special to completely remove any chance of getting them for new players would seem a bit harsh. Making them yearly seems like it would be a great way to do it, especially if they did the same with the golden equipment as it would make it a bit more rare but would also allow people who already have it to then get extra enchantment points.

I'm curious with the new Gardeners of the Galaxy if anyone knows when it will be available on Steam. It said it was released the 29th but I still haven't seen anything about it come up on my Steam game.

Thanks again :D

19 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2016 at 4:07 AM
AllenMS828
I play on Armor Games, so I don't know about the Steam version, although I thought they all went live at the same time. Do you have to manually download an update for the game, perhaps? I did notice I didn't get an e-mail about the event like I usually do, so I wonder if that could be due to the Steam version not being available yet.

4 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2016 at 4:10 AM
Last Edited May 1st 2016 at 4:17 AM
Syn
Haha, when you mentioned something about manually downloading an update I knew I wouldn't have to manually download one but remembered that when the update for the idol skills was released it required a restart. My game has been online for several days without closing so I just restarted it and bam, there's the event. I hope I didn't miss anything yet, I need to get started lol.
Post by AllenMS828 deleted May 1st 2016 at 4:20 AM