Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
New Event: Gardeners of the Galaxy!

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2016 at 4:02 PM
Erika/Alyniana

Nate and gang are forced into an uneasy truce with a duo of disparate misfits. Robbie, a gun-toting raccoon, and Broot, a fibrous humanoid. Unfortunately for Nate and his new found friends they attract the attention of the galaxy's law enforcement and get thrown in space jail.

If they are going to save the known universe, they will have to breakout and head to the evil monster plant's home planet and give it a planetary-sized dose of Roundup.

Are you ready to break out of jail?

38 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2016 at 5:39 PM
Tibberous
So excited to get the new crusaders! Thanks for the event :D

12 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2016 at 3:41 PM
Last Edited May 1st 2016 at 3:47 PM
Idi
Problem and sugestions:

1) I think the Broot is not a human. So why when he is at side of the werewolf, this does not work his specific buff "Lone Wolf"? I guess this is a glitch.

2) I think that leprechaun is not a human too, but this probably is not a glitch... just opinion quest.

3) Maybe the developers can create a category, that shows on each crusaders "what they are" (animal, human, monster, robot, etc) like pokemon types (lol). And another category to display their genders.
Post by paulb104 deleted May 2nd 2016 at 3:43 AM
Post by paulb104 deleted May 2nd 2016 at 3:44 AM

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 2nd 2016 at 7:29 AM
Fairfax
Does Robbie Racoon's golden epic gear increase Broot's gold bonus?

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 2nd 2016 at 9:21 AM
Teschio
No, Robbie's gear only increases Broot's SKILLS that directly interact with Robbie.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 2nd 2016 at 1:26 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Tibberous: You're welcome! :)

@ Idi: Thank you for the feedback. Broot should not be classed as Human, that is an accidental tag. Larry is humanoid, and needed a downside, so he doesn't work with Emo's Lone Wolf. It is on our to-do list to add the tags to Crusaders so players know what is what.

@ Fairfax: Since it is Robbie's Golden Epic, the buffs only apply to the skills on Broot that buff Robbie. The Gold Bonus doesn't specifically buff Robbie, and so isn't included.

87 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 3rd 2016 at 9:03 AM
Erich
On the Gardeners, Unite! objective, where's the reset button?

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 3rd 2016 at 9:26 AM
Teschio
It's on Phoenix

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 7th 2016 at 9:36 AM
CatMeister
I don't see how to do the objectives.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 7th 2016 at 12:10 PM
Raymond
like all missions, you must reset whatever mission you are on and choose an event mission.
I take it that you might be new, so complete the reset the world mission and you can start these, you can't abort your mission cause the first idols mission must be done to be able to do any other mission.