Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
New Content! Talent Update Round 3!

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2016 at 1:45 PM
Erika/Alyniana

We're adding new Talents to Tiers 1 and 2, as well as some long anticipated Tier 3 Talents!

Check out the blog for more!

110 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2016 at 2:15 PM
Amoon
The blog says
" Critical click damage bonus increased by 0.1% each level (Max Level: 25). "
But game says
" Critical click damage bonus increased by 10% each level (Max Level: 25)."

I'm guessing the game is right here.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2016 at 2:20 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Amoon: Yes, the game is right. Thanks for the catch. :)

62 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2016 at 2:42 PM
Roku
Yay, the big talent update is here! Thank you very much ^_^ So many interesting ones to choose between...

40 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2016 at 2:43 PM
Kanki Keijo
Very impressive update! :)

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2016 at 2:56 PM
Erika/Alyniana
You're welcome! :)

164 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 28th 2016 at 3:58 PM
MisterC8
Epic update... players here can earn more idols with new talents. Thanks for free golden epic item for Emo Werewolf.

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2016 at 4:08 AM
MisterSemptember
Thank you for this expansion.
I have a question regarding the jeweled chest. I usually buy the 70$ chest bundle. Does that include all the previous buffs? I dont like the according Rubies increase.
The idols earned and gold find are much more interesting buffs :(

66 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2016 at 4:26 AM
Varie
Thanks! Thanks for the "buy all upgrades" and idol-farming talents!

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2016 at 9:40 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ MisterSemptember: Thank you so much for supporting the game!

At this time, you only get the 1 buff from the $70 purchase. We may reconsider it in the future.

11 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2016 at 9:52 AM
MisterSemptember
I hope you reconsider the buff though. The main goal in this game is idol farming. Increase in rubies is not that great because you only get so much daily

65 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 29th 2016 at 10:09 AM
Dylan Jay Smith
Hey MisterSeptember, I'm glad you like the expansion! The new tiers are awesome, right? I'd say the easiest thing to do, is if you don't like certain buffs from certain packages, you can just pick and choose different packages that fit more of what you are looking for. For example, you could actually buy 3 of the $20 packages, staggered over time, and have the extra idol find, and not have to have a buff you don't really want :D It would even be %10 dollars less than your usual spending :D

65 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2016 at 10:56 AM
Last Edited May 1st 2016 at 10:57 AM
bigfat-and agry ranting-rasta
hi guys,have not done respec yet after the new talents came out. But i am not entirely clear on what "doing it again" and "triple tier trouble" exactly do? Unlocking higher tier objectives - does that mean different dayly quest or ....?
please can someone elaborate?

appresciate it

BFR

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2016 at 12:13 PM
Teschio
They unlock a tier 2 and 3 OBJECTIVE (for every objective except Mugwarts' and those that just say "reach area x"). They are much harder than regular ones, and they give rubies. For example, the first tier 2 objective is the third in World's Wake campaign, the one with rabbits. Here you must reach area 300, and the rabbits decrease your DPS for each enemy killed (resets when you change area). Completing it gives 200 rubies.

65 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2016 at 12:48 PM
so they unlock new CAMPAIGNE challenges? Thanks

12 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2016 at 1:42 PM
Idi
What happens if I buy the second tier quests, do all second quests, respec my idols and dont buy this second tier talent again?
By logic, I will get my idols back and will not need to pay 500 idols again, once I would had done all Tier 2 quests (and would got the rubies). So I can spend these 500 idols in another talent.

110 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2016 at 2:32 PM
Amoon
Well you won't have second and third tier quests in any further campaigns they release unless you repurchase the talents.

65 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 1st 2016 at 6:49 PM
do the event campaogns have 2 or 3. tiers too? or is it soon enogh to respec after the event?

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 2nd 2016 at 12:10 AM
Teschio
Event campaign and Ready Player Two campaign don't have tier 2 or 3 objectives.

119 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 2nd 2016 at 2:54 PM
Smash10101
Sweet new update. I have a question though. How do Well Equipped and Swap Day work? Is it 20%*number of epics or 20%^number of epics?