Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
To Forumers: Petition to ban Teschio from posting in the forums until year 2250

27 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 11th 2016 at 10:50 PM
Last Edited April 11th 2016 at 10:51 PM
Joel
To forum readers: Petition to ban Teschio From posting.
This is a reasoned, well thought-out petition to ban Teschio from posting on the forums. This is not a personal attack, but a bid to defend the integrity of Codename Entertainment Forums. I hold nothing against Teschio personally. This post seeks to garner petitioners through the Poll System.

Teschio is disrespectful to other players
- http://forum.codenameentertainment.com/?thread_id=12112#61838
- He is clearly implying this player is an idiot who doesn't understand the game he is playing.

Teschio made another post and posted incorrect information to mislead players (unintentionally)
- http://forum.codenameentertainment.com/?thread_id=12128#61915
- He said there is no way that tanking builds allow you to progress to very high area.

Teschio is harming Codename Entertainment's business by using scare tactics
- http://forum.codenameentertainment.com/?thread_id=12108#61792
- On the surface it looks like he has made a well thought-out post on why this suggestion is a bad idea (which it isn't). A closer look at this post and his many posts in IhaveQuit's topics reveals that Teschio has unfairy discriminated against this new player and anything he posted until he quit. Teschio's constant negativity towards what IhaveQuit had posted could have potentially lost a paying player.
Evidence: Player changed their name to show they have quit and has not posted since.

Friends, please vote to ban Teschio from posting in the forums!

P.S. TBH I don't really care. However, given that some players have become increasingly annoyed at Teschio, thought I'd be the mouthpiece. Bye teschio! Time to retire completely and spend your time on the more important things in life.

31 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 11th 2016 at 11:16 PM
Supervised
I don't think anyone should be banned/silenced unless they violated ToS. People should have freedom of speech.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 11th 2016 at 11:24 PM
Raymond
nope, not going to happen
and you know that creating an account to post as someone else is against the rules.
we all know you are Hemi also known as James also known as ihavequit and now Joel (and i do believe there was one other name in there too in the last few days).
Guess what? you will be the one permanently banned from the forums and maybe even the game. keep it up. we dare you.

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 12th 2016 at 2:48 AM
Last Edited April 12th 2016 at 3:13 AM
Teschio
Oh man, this is amazing :D

You should know bans don't solve anything. This being your third account proves it.

Let's see your "arguments":

1) Yes, I am. And yes, he is (or, more accurately, you are...)
2) You even EXPLICITLY write "unintentionally"... priceless! You needed a third point and didn't find anything better than this? Come on, man, put some effort into things!
3) wow, scare tactics! I am such a threat to society! Even a child would realize that you, Hemi, James and IhaveQuit are the same person. I am looking forward to your next account, I can't wait to hear all your wonderful suggestions. Oh, and yes, your idea was pretty absurd.

Absolutely amazing, a troll that actually spends a lot of time making purposefully absurd suggestions just to provoke a reaction, is telling other people to "spend their time on the more important things in life"... man, you made my day, thank you! :D :D :D

164 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 12th 2016 at 4:41 AM
Last Edited April 12th 2016 at 4:44 AM
MisterC8
I already sent a PM to Erika/Alyniana in Kongregate. What's the deal to criticize these suggestions.

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 12th 2016 at 5:42 AM
Last Edited April 12th 2016 at 5:52 AM
Teschio
And here we have MisterC8, again acting like forum police... dude, what part of "IT'S NOT YOUR PLACE TO TELL THE DEVS WHAT TO DO OR NOT TO DO" don't you get? Well, considering your knowledge of the english language, it's actually quite possible this idea hasn't really sunk in.

Anyway, which suggestions are you talking about? The ones advanced by Hemi/James/IhaveQuit/Joel, which are clearly not suggestions at all, but pure trolling? Like for example a permanent 5000% spawn speed boost to make farming easier, or a "nightmare mode" that gives 30 times the idols you get now (while still being easily doable by most players), or upgrading achievements with gems, that in the form suggested would have required a time LONGER THAN THE AGE OF THE UNIVERSE? (and no, it's not an exaggeration, I actually did the math...)
I would say suggestions like these SHOULD be criticized, don't you think?

Last time I checked a forum is a place where people can discuss ideas. And if an idea is ridiculous (like those ones obviously are), then you should be able to criticize it. You don't like what I write? That's perfectly fine, and the things you can do in this case are basically two: ignore what I write, or respond to it. What you should NOT do is saying "since I don't agree with you, you should not be able to express your ideas, and I will personally write a PM to the devs to tell them about you". Little kids act like this, are you a little kid?

164 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 12th 2016 at 5:53 AM
Last Edited April 12th 2016 at 5:58 AM
MisterC8
Don't dare talk to me like that, Teschio. No one is perfect, any arguments and criticisms should be taken seriously for this game like that. I am not acting like a police or boss.

Just leave me alone; I am telling Alyniana.

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 12th 2016 at 6:11 AM
Teschio
You are just amazing!!!

"I am not acting like a police or boss"... "I am telling Alyniana"

You SERIUOSLY don't find anything wrong with the two sentences above?

And no, not ANY argument should be taken seriously. If some suggested features would require BILLION OF YEARS to be completed, I would say they are BAD SUGGESTIONS, if not outright ridiculous, and not only they CAN be criticized, they SHOULD be.

You also completely miss out on the irony of your sentence, "any arguments and criticisms should be taken seriously".... which include, of course, MY criticism of some suggestions!

I understand maybe you have some problems with the language (exemplified by your abundant use of google translate), but I hope you realize that you basically just said "anyone can say what he wants, EXCEPT YOU, because I don't like what you say. And I am gonna go cry to the devs about it".

164 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 12th 2016 at 6:17 AM
Last Edited April 12th 2016 at 6:32 AM
MisterC8
I am going to tell Alyniana to close or delete this thread. If you keep annoying me like that, Teschio, you would never be concise as that.

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 12th 2016 at 6:30 AM
Teschio
"you would be concise as that"... well, I tried very hard to understand what you meant, but I could't do it...

And yes, this thread SHOULD be closed. But not because you request it, because it was trollish in the first place.

You still don't understand that obeying your will is not compulsory for anybody, especially for the devs. You don't OWN this forum, what you WANT is meaningless. And I am sure Erika has the patience of a saint, because if I were a moderator and someone flooded me with requests via PM, I would certainly take action against THEM.

And you still miss the irony of saying "anyone can say what he wants", followed by "BUT YOU CAN'T, or else!"...

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 12th 2016 at 6:30 AM
Raymond
I seriously laugh at the idea that hemi, james, ihavequit, joel might ever have been a paying customer of codename entertainment on a game he clearly does m=not like the way it is. ha
oh and I'm telling, na na na

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 12th 2016 at 6:33 AM
Teschio
Nooo Raymond, don't tell on me, I'm gonna be good! :D:D:D

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 12th 2016 at 1:09 PM
Erika/Alyniana
While Teschio can be a little blunt in his responses, he does address the contents of each post and has a constructive argument against them other than just commenting "that sucks" with nothing else. The forums are intended to foster discussion, and sometimes people will disagree with you. That's okay.

Posting a petition to ban Teschio can be seen as harassing another user and it incited other users to harass him as well, which is not constructive. Please try to ignore the players who bug you, rather than threatening them.

This thread will now be closed since it is not constructive or game related.