Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Is Metal Soldier underpowered?

24 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 8th 2016 at 7:40 PM
IhaveQuit
I believe she is.

My suggestion is to double all her DPS boosting skills.

Your thoughts?

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 8th 2016 at 7:50 PM
Teschio
No, she isn't. Well, she is an event crusader, so she has much less EPs, but you can solve that with Sharing is Caring talent. But her skills increase her damage by a factor of 45, more if she is being attacked, while Sarah, her counterpart, has skills that increase hers by a factor of 50. The Soldierette has a different role, she can tank too (and gets DPS bonus when she does), so I would say she is not underpowered. Doubling all her DPS boosting skill would mean multiplying her base damage by 225, she would be completely unbalanced, the best DPSer in the game.

This shows, if anyone didn't understand it yet, how math is a problem for you, and how bad your judgement can be. Not a big surpise, for someone that has been playing the game for 2 days ( as you yourself admitted), and in those two days has submitted 10 suggestions, each one more absurd than the one before.

24 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 8th 2016 at 8:23 PM
IhaveQuit
Are you a comedian?

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 8th 2016 at 8:23 PM
Raymond
no, in his 'proof' he stated that "I started a new account".
Cause I believe his old account which I also believe only had a few days experience was shut down the the Devs. And everything he has posted since is designed simply to make everyone mad and his getting back at the Devs.

I asked for a mute for the forum in jest, but I will be totally ignoring anything by him, and his other account, and any future accounts he makes. As i think everyone else should do. I.E. Stop feeding the troll as the Devs have actually told us in their rules/guidelines.

24 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 8th 2016 at 8:28 PM
Last Edited April 8th 2016 at 8:30 PM
IhaveQuit
I just started a new account because I was unhappy with the old and didn't want to play. The devs have had nothing bad to do with me.

I'm not the kind of person to get back at people. I've only played around 1 week total and had nothing to do with the devs so I have nothing to get back at them for.

I hope no one is angered by my posts. I'm apologize if anyone has been.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 8th 2016 at 8:57 PM
Last Edited April 8th 2016 at 9:08 PM
Raymond
not that anyone is angered by your ideas. It's just that your ideas are wrong, I won't say stupid, I will say uneducated even tough explicitly thought out incorrectly. And most of the people replying to your suggestions, myself included, have had 254 days or more experience in the game then you do with your 1 week, and even I, by no means an expert, see your ideas as nonsense.
Make your own game with all your suggestions, cause not a single one of them are even going to be considered by the developers of this game (and in this case I am putting words in the developers mouths but totally believe them).

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 9th 2016 at 3:55 AM
Last Edited April 9th 2016 at 7:44 AM
Teschio
IHaveQuit, no, I am not a comedian. In fact, I used MATH to answer your question. Soldierette is (if you consider the same number of EPs) only 10% weaker than Sarah, and that is only if she is not being attacked. But she is a much better tank. So no, she OBVIOUSLY is not underpowerd.

See, if I say something about the game, it's because I actually did the math. You never do, you just "believe" that something is weak, or strong, or a good suggestion idea. But what you "believe" is almost always wrong. Do the math, and then tell me WHY do you think Soldierette is weak (compared to the crusader she is competing with, that is Sarah). If you can't defend your positions with FACTS, then your positions are wrong (and this is true in every aspect of life, not just this game... it's a lesson you should learn).

12 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2016 at 8:52 PM
Last Edited April 21st 2016 at 8:56 PM
Mathematics Master
I want to take back my claim that Metal Soldier was underpowered, at the time I was ignorant and under-experienced at this game. She is currently my strongest crusader.

Like Teschio says, I needed to do the maths and so I changed my name to show this.