Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
What's going on?

164 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 11th 2016 at 8:24 PM
MisterC8
Alyniana might disagree with Teschio like this even if he criticizes something on suggestions for Crusaders Of The Lost Idols. Please don't tell me I am like a boss to devs.

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 12th 2016 at 1:59 AM
Teschio
Wow, the drama!

MisterC8, if Erika disagrees with me or decides to take action against me, that's fine. But I am pretty sure it's NOT your place to decide wether this should happen. As it's not your place to act like you actually have some power over the devs, and assume it's your job to TELL them anything: Erika can read this forum (actually, it's part of her job!), she certainly does not need YOU to tell her things.

Especially since half of the times what you write is unintelligible... it really feels like google translate...

164 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 12th 2016 at 4:46 AM
MisterC8
Leave me alone, Teschio. If Alyniana answers me, she will have to tell your situation later on.

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 12th 2016 at 5:50 AM
Teschio
"If Alyniana answers me"... see what I am saying? She should not have to answer you, because YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE WRITTEN TO HER! It is not your place to do it! Geez, is it really that hard to understand? Are you so self-centered that you believe what you say has to matter to other people?

You are constantly acting like a little kid yelling "I'm gonna tell on you!", and that's just sad... before you changed you nickname, if I remember correctly, you were GoldPandaFan1989, which makes me think you are 27 years old... then stop acting like you were 7! The devs certainly do not need you, a grown man acting like a child, to take certain action, if they decide to do it. Stop thinking it's your job to tell other people what to do, especially what they should do according to YOU.

164 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 12th 2016 at 6:07 AM
Last Edited April 12th 2016 at 6:51 AM
MisterC8
I searched it on Reddit and saw a screenshot of someone used a legendary buff to last for 420 days; I did not do it.

How annoying you are, Teschio; you are making it worse.

I already told Alyniana to close my thread as my request. This is about General/Strategy discussion, this isn't about criticizing a nonsense suggestions.

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 12th 2016 at 6:23 AM
Teschio
And with this you make it clear that, among the many things you don't understand (like irony, or the english language), you also don't understand how forums work. If you open a thread, you are not the OWNER of the thread. It is a PUBLIC place, where anyone can write what he wants (if compatible with the ToS). You don't get to close a thread because you don't like the answers, nor can you request a moderator to do it for you.

Am I annoying you? Good. You are so thin-skinned that you get upset when people say things you don't like, it's a pleasure to annoy people like you. I will tell you a secret: the best way to not be annoyed by me is simply to ignore me. You behaviour is so high-and-mighty, so bossy and so childish at the same time, that now I answer you just to have fun. And you are so susceptible that your reaction is always "I am gonna tell the devs", like a little kid yelling "I am gonna tell mommy", which makes writing you even more fun. And I am sure that, even if I JUST TOLD YOU that the best way to "get rid of me" would be to avoid answering me, you would not do it... let's see if I am wrong.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 12th 2016 at 6:25 AM
Raymond
oh really? someone else renaming themselves so as to try to hide who they are, a violation of forum guidelines?
as I remember it golcpandafan1989 somehow had 666 of a 'legendary' buff that somehow each last 420 days, something absolutely nobody else ever got.

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 12th 2016 at 6:37 AM
Last Edited April 12th 2016 at 6:42 AM
Teschio
Well, he demonstrated many times that coherence is not one of his strong suits... along with irony, adult behaviour and basic knowledge of the english language.

But I should stop now, as MisterC8 says I am making it worse, I would never want to make him angry...

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 12th 2016 at 3:29 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ MisterC8: Players are allowed to post whatever suggestions they want. We will read them, out of curiosity.

However, we have our own plans and they may or may not involve what players end up suggesting.

The forums are intended to foster discussion, and sometimes people will disagree with others. That's okay. Please try to ignore the players who bug you, rather than threatening them.

This thread will now be closed since it is not constructive or game related.