Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
What's going on?

164 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 8th 2016 at 4:45 PM
Last Edited April 9th 2016 at 6:18 AM
MisterC8
Alyniana, why is James posting suggestions which are irrelevant?

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 8th 2016 at 5:36 PM
Teschio
MisterC8, please don't act like forum police. If Erika thinks the user named James has stepped over some boundaries, she would take action, but it's not your place to suggest she does. As it's not your place to suggest we tell her about meaningful suggestions: it's her job to read them, if she agrees she can tell the devs. We users can discuss, but have no voice in the decision process (and I am perfectly fine with that).

24 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 8th 2016 at 8:37 PM
Last Edited April 8th 2016 at 8:38 PM
IhaveQuit
The basic concept of my suggestions are top notch. They're definitely not senseless.

164 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 9th 2016 at 2:41 AM
Last Edited April 9th 2016 at 4:08 AM
MisterC8
I am not a forum police. Seriously.

Teschio, please don't talk to me like that. Let Alyniana talk to me or others and or you. Your argument is so invalid. You don't even know nor you understand what I am saying.

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 9th 2016 at 3:47 AM
Teschio
MisterC8, I understand that every time there is a thing you like or dislike, you write "let's tell Erika about this". It's not your place to do that. She reads this forum, it's part of her job, you don't need to "tell her" anything.

PS: James, or IhaveQuit, or Hemi, or whatever your username is now, no, the basic concept of your suggestions are NOT top notch. They are usually very, very bad, they would disrupt the balance of the game, they do not take into account many aspects (like you "fusion" idea, which would have made event crusaders impossible to use), or would require a complete rewriting of the game. The problem is not in the details, it's in the core ideas. But you have such a high self esteem that you believe that everything that comes out of you brain is pure gold... well, it isn't.
Post by MisterC8 deleted April 10th 2016 at 5:14 AM

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 9th 2016 at 4:48 AM
Last Edited April 9th 2016 at 4:48 AM
Teschio
... and this should end the discussion. Logic that is unclear or complicated is not logic. Logic is by definition rigorous and linear. Logic is SIMPLE, even though a lot of people don't understand this.

PS: I am a math major, logic is what I do...

164 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 9th 2016 at 4:55 AM
Last Edited April 11th 2016 at 4:56 PM
MisterC8
Seriously. I have had enough with you, Teschio. Leave me alone; I am not going to talk to you until Alyniana sees this. Let her close my thread as my request. She will explain to us later. And those suggestions here are not clear.

Also, Ken Layden will see what goes on like this.

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 9th 2016 at 5:07 AM
Teschio
"as my request"..."she won't let me talk to you"... here's another one with an overinflated opinion of himself. Especially for a guy who needs to use google translate to communicate.
Post by MisterC8 deleted April 9th 2016 at 6:18 AM

31 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 9th 2016 at 7:17 PM
Last Edited April 9th 2016 at 7:17 PM
Supervised
" Logic is by definition rigorous and linear. Logic is SIMPLE, even though a lot of people don't understand this.
PS: I am a math major, logic is what I do..."

I really doubt you are a math/logic major. Only someone not in the field of maths would say "logic is linear and simple".

I took mathematical logic back when I was in school and I know there are many non-standard logics in mathematics that are definitely not linear or simple.

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 10th 2016 at 3:44 AM
Last Edited April 10th 2016 at 7:22 AM
Teschio
When people without a deep knowledge of math talk about logic, they imply first-order logic, which is used not only in mathematics but also in philosophy and linguistics. And that IS linear and simple. There are of course many types of logic (I particularly like fuzzy logic), but I seriously doubt MisterC8 was talking about those...

110 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 10th 2016 at 5:31 AM
Amoon
Oh lol the drama.

164 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 10th 2016 at 6:41 AM
Last Edited April 10th 2016 at 7:00 AM
MisterC8
Teschio, you don't understand but you just ignore what I said. Alyniana will tell you your situation before she closes my thread as my request.

31 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 10th 2016 at 4:15 PM
Last Edited April 10th 2016 at 4:29 PM
Supervised
"When people without a deep knowledge of math talk about logic "

First of all, when an ordinary folk talks about logic, he's not talking about mathematical logic.

Even if they did, they probably imply higher order logic or non-deductive logic.

If you are thinking mostly with first order logic, you are missing out so much as a human, because things aren't always black and white.

319 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 11th 2016 at 11:01 AM
ihatethisfing
teschio is always negative in his replies. shutting everything down that gets suggested or attempted to talk about as if he knows everything....really need to tone it down a bit. he could use a vacation, or a life.

164 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 11th 2016 at 3:33 PM
Last Edited April 11th 2016 at 4:57 PM
MisterC8
Look what Teschio did.

I agree with you, ihatethisfing. We have to tell Erika/Alyniana to deal with Teschio who is not making topics concise (not Crusader related) and she must lock my thread as my request later on.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 11th 2016 at 6:01 PM
Raymond
actually YOU don't have to tell anyone anything, if anything needs action then that action will take place, you are nit the king of the forums or the game or boss of the Devs.
I agree with teschio with all the things he has been negative about because they are all worthless ideas in this game. make some other game with all those ideas and see that nobody plats that.

319 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 11th 2016 at 7:40 PM
ihatethisfing
im not tryin to be the king/boss of anything/anyone, and in my OPINION i think teschio should quit tryin to be such. this isnt just about his words to any one person....it is to all of them.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 11th 2016 at 8:10 PM
Raymond
actually I am referring to MisterC8 who thinks he has to tell the devs to read this or to do that or to take this action as if MisterC8 is their boss.
the devs read these forums and do not need anyone to highlight a particular entry or persons posts or anything. like i said earlier, if they see fit to do something then they will, you don't have to tell them to do it.