Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Cookie Event: Doing "No Muggles Allowed" and Storm Rider is not at 200%

65 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 1st 2016 at 10:53 AM
GoldenNewb!
http://prntscr.com/amvmvo

I had just used Storm Rider and got a 90% boost (after the 2nd update). I re-setted to start a new quest. I am doing "No Muggles Allowed" and I only got a 30% boost (with the magnifying glass).

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 1st 2016 at 11:33 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi GoldenNewb,

Thank you for the report.

We'll take a look at that.

Erika

12 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 1st 2016 at 7:47 PM
Last Edited April 1st 2016 at 8:41 PM
vince
I'm having the same issue with Thalia not getting any bonus. I'm on a Mugwort's map also.

Wasn't sure if it is better to report issues here or the link on the bottom of the game.

12 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 1st 2016 at 11:36 PM
vince
The 2nd+ time Thalia did get the 200% on that map. I have reset, and am now on a Descent map, and the 1st time is not working again. Not sure about the 2nd time for another few hrs.

65 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 2nd 2016 at 6:19 AM
GoldenNewb!
A little update...

it was only on the first time I used it. Through deloreans and time turners, each use after was at 90%.

218 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 2nd 2016 at 3:28 PM
Last Edited April 2nd 2016 at 3:32 PM
FingerDemon
yeah mines flakey too... in "Witches and Wizards", using deloreans and time turners.
Also noticed that after using time warps, the Experience Points elapsed time takes a couple minutes to update and the game seems to slow down like its confused or something. iirc it did not do that before.

319 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 2nd 2016 at 6:44 PM
ihatethisfing
descent map is also only doing 30% the first time, 90% the rest.

319 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2016 at 1:00 PM
ihatethisfing
i may have found a "fix" for it, or we get lucky and it doesnt bug every once in awhile. before i bought storm rider, i put him in my formation. this let me get 90% on the first use when combined with magnify. i typically buy all his abilities without him going into my formation, but not this most recent time....so hopefully this is a solution.

319 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 3rd 2016 at 4:29 PM
ihatethisfing
looks like it was just luck.
Post by FingerDemon deleted April 5th 2016 at 5:49 AM