Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Noob help needed

16 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 20th 2016 at 4:33 PM
PhantomTa2
How do I actually get anything? I've seen this Nate's Conundrum thingy and I have no idea what to do to unlock any of it. I have 5,482 of those purple things, is that not enough to do anything with?

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 20th 2016 at 5:17 PM
Raymond
all missions are started by resetting whatever other mission you are on (when they are completed of course).
if you are really new then you are doing the first mission to get to 100, right? you have to finish that. You can't even abort that very first one I think, but if you were past that and doing other missions then you could abort a mission and start a new one if you wanted to, hich not many people would actually do.

16 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 20th 2016 at 7:07 PM
PhantomTa2
It must be the first one. I'm at a Spicy Volcano, it would seem, at level 77. It's my first run through, so it's probably that.

Thank you for your reply and help, they're very much appreciated. Have a great day/night!

PhantomTa2

110 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 21st 2016 at 8:12 AM
Amoon
Your current objective is shown to the left of your current map's quest. If it's a planet with circle arrow on it, then it's the first first objective and you need to level Nate Dragon to 150 and buy his world-reset upgrade.

30 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 21st 2016 at 9:17 AM
kjbds
Also, you'll find it easier to get advice realtime in the chats on Kong or Armorgames sites while playing the game (I have no idea how the chat is on Steam). There are also multiple threads on Reddit and Kong forums addressing your specific question.

16 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 24th 2016 at 8:02 AM
Last Edited March 24th 2016 at 8:05 AM
PhantomTa2
Good info, thanks. I'll be sure to check out the Reddit thread when I have another question. Nate Dragon to 150? OK, sounds reasonable. Do I have to have him in my formation to reset the world?

*EDIT* I apologise for the late reply, it wasn't my intention to seem ignorant, I've just got home after spending the week in hospital, so sorry if my not replying gave off an arrogant vibe, it certainly wasn't meant to be that way. Again, thank you for your replies to this thread, I do appreciate it

110 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 24th 2016 at 9:08 AM
Amoon
No, you don't need to put him into formation, although resetting also resets your crusaders so him being or not being in it is kind of a moot point.
(you keep the equipment you got from chests and get idols which give you global boosts, that's the long term progression in this game)

...And you didn't seem arrogant at all, don't worry.

16 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 24th 2016 at 1:07 PM
PhantomTa2
Cool, I was kinda worried I was giving that impression, very happy it wasn't taken that way. Yeah, I reset and got 12 idols.....Can't help but feel I should have held out for more stuff lol Well, we live and learn

110 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 25th 2016 at 7:47 AM
Amoon
Na, resetting earlier is a faster idol accumulation than holding up for longer. Plus, you have the event to try out!

16 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 25th 2016 at 2:53 PM
PhantomTa2
This is very true