Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
New Event! Nate's Candy Conundrum!

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 18th 2016 at 4:03 PM
Erika/Alyniana

The world looks a little different on this reset. A little too sweet.

What trouble has Nate gotten you into this time?

And who's joining you after your sweet adventure?

It's Easter time in Crusaders!

44 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 18th 2016 at 8:08 PM
Missy Lenoir
Charlie. Charrrrlieeee. Come to Candy Mountain Charlie! ugh, I'm gonna have that stuck in my head. Thanks...

24 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 18th 2016 at 9:02 PM
NoOneOnEarth
Again, the references are awesome in this one!

87 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 19th 2016 at 1:57 PM
Last Edited March 19th 2016 at 1:59 PM
Erich
You're killin' me here, Erika, hehe. No no, nothing bad, it's just that this last month has seen 2 full events and a mini event, and it just so happens to be when I'm moving with my girlfriend hours away, so my time has been limited.

So far it's looking good, and I'm enjoying the writing more than the St. Patty's Day event. It's also nice to get new Crusaders to use for click dmg, and the non-adjacent center spot is cool.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 19th 2016 at 2:02 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Glad you're enjoying the writing! The candy was inspiring. ;)

-
Yup, this formation is definitely interesting Erich.

119 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 20th 2016 at 9:43 PM
Last Edited March 20th 2016 at 9:48 PM
Smash10101
Hey Erika, is there any chance RoboRabbit's buff tooltip could get an update? It currently shows the current bonus, which is great, but it'd be nice if it also said how many stacks you have, and it'd be REALLY nice if it said how long till the buff runs out. (I know, I could multiply 25 by 1.5% or whatever the bonus per stack is, but I'm lazy and I shouldn't have to do that, and rather than care how long I have left, I could just click, but again, I'm lazy and I shouldn't have to do that. Also, it only counts clicks that actually hit a monster, which means that I either have to wait till I stop instakilling, or try to grab the enemies as the come on screen, which would be cool if that was changed, but I guess I understand if you decide you don't want it to work that way.)

EDIT: Also, it'd be really cool if I could see somewhere (as in place that has my current click damage) how much damage a click would actually deal with click capacitor. As it is right now, there is no way to see that while clicking, since you have to hover over RoboRabbit to see how much you have saved up, and then divide by 10, add your other click damage, and I don't even know if amulets apply to capacitated clicks (they really should, otherwise RoboRabbit won't compete with BW basically ever for late game players).

30 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 21st 2016 at 9:26 AM
kjbds
+1 to Smash's Bunny vs BW comment. At 23k idols, Bunny is woefully underpowered compared to BW next to main & Turkey.

I'm not stating all upgrades need to benefit late game players, simply that it would be nice if there could be some tweaks to where the two crusaders are a bit more comparable.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 21st 2016 at 2:37 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi Smash,

Thank you for the feedback. We can try to put the timer on the tool-tip for Wind-Up Bunny. I'm not sure about the other pieces, due to the nature of the tool-tips, but will put them on the suggestion list.

You will need to do click damage to an enemy to get Wind-Up to work. It's part of his activeness.

The 10% of stored DPS from his Capacitor are added on top of your current click damage, so the trinkets are already built into the click. Depending on how long your play through has been, he could have some power.

I will see what the designers intended him to work as, either a buffer from clicking once every 15 minutes, or a different means of clicking in competition with Bush Whacker.

Erika

119 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 22nd 2016 at 8:46 AM
Smash10101
Thanks for the reply Erika. After looking at the numbers, it did seem that trinkets were being included. It'd still be super nice if the click damage thing it the top right corner said how much damage I would deal including the capacitor though, since that's usually going to be where almost all of the click damage comes from. Also, for the wind up bunny tool tip, if everything I asked for isn't doable, perhaps it could just say what the max bonus is, like "Max 25 stacks. (X%)" Also, most of the numbers show three sig figs, but 15.0 minutes and 25.0 stacks really don't need to.

87 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 22nd 2016 at 10:36 AM
Erich
Well, this event gave me a nice reprieve, since I said I'm going through some real life stuffs. I got a full epic set for bunny and archangel in my "guaranteed" 10 jeweled chests (3 from objectives + 7 donate), which is neat luck since I got 0 epics from the last 2 events at all. I'm happy just to get a full set of gear, regardless of quality, because I'm more interested in the achievements, but it does make them prettier :D I enjoyed the writing, like I said earlier, and I think the last objective was a lot of fun to manage. The next few weeks will be pretty hectic, so I hope there's no new event while I'm sans internet in my new place, but the world continues to spin regardless, heh.

Just one question... how did you guys settle on the 17,000 ticket number for the event achievements?

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 22nd 2016 at 10:46 AM
Raymond
sum of first 4 primes, times 1000 perhaps?
relatively prime considering the costs of missions perhaps.
or not.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 22nd 2016 at 11:23 AM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Smash: I can ask about changing the click damage number if Roborabbit is in formation.

@ Erich: Awesome! Glad you're geared up. Good luck with the move.

The 17,000 is related to the length of the event, enough tickets to do all the objectives and then encouragement to get the most out of doing the Free Plays.