Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
EP Distribution seems off

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 14th 2016 at 5:28 AM
Kazazoth
Just curious if EP distribution is/should be about even or not. Currently my highest is Natalie with 407ep, and my lowest is, sadly, Sarah, with 287. Is this normal...?

30 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 14th 2016 at 5:41 AM
kjbds
Assuming you're talking about char specific idols and not getting extra from other idols in the same slot, then that is consistent-ish with my distribution. Your low is 70.5% of your high (287/407), my low is 75% of my high (205/273). Currently Sal is my low, a position I'm quite happy to leave him in, while Thalia is my high (and still only gets put in for 10 sec every 4 hrs).

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 14th 2016 at 1:49 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi Kazazoth,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Since gear is random, the EP will be random as well, especially depending on the rarity of gear you're getting, since Common is disenchanted for 1 EP while Epics are disenchanted for 4 EP.

Erika

6 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 14th 2016 at 3:00 PM
Kazazoth
Thanks for replying, Erika/Alyniana

I understand it's all random, it just seems wonky that the best DPS crusader in the game currently (Sarah) has sooooo much less EP than my other crusaders, and it's frustrating because it is purely random, with literally no way to even them out. Any plans for this in the future somehow?

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 14th 2016 at 3:06 PM
Erika/Alyniana
We do have plans around gear and EP, but nothing else public to announce at this time.
Post by MisterC8 deleted March 26th 2016 at 5:21 PM