Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
New Event! Hermit's Premature Party

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 5th 2016 at 2:03 PM
ConneXionLost
Cheers and a hearty shout-out to whichever programmer chose the local Victoria beer names. Well done!!

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 7th 2016 at 5:56 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Thank you for the feedback everyone!

Justin wrote the quests for this one I believe, ConneXionLost. :)

119 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 7th 2016 at 7:53 PM
Smash10101
So, about Larry being somehow considered human, in addition to my (and other's) concerns here and elsewhere, I just heard he isn't available in Guy's Night. Now that's just ridiculous. Given how terrible of a reason you've given for why he's human, at least make him human everywhere. Don't want him in No Muggles Allowed? Fine. It says "select magical crusaders." It's still BS, but I'll accept it. But this is just ridiculous. I've already outlined why it's inconsistent with previous crusaders in this thread and talked about why he *should* be considered non-human for balance reasons in a different one. At this point I'm forced to question if it was even on purpose or if someone messed up and went with it, since it even a part of the game considers him to not be human. I understand that you weren't the one to make the decision Erika, but please pass it on up the chain. This decision makes no sense, both logically and balance wise, and just feels like sloppiness and laziness to me.
Post by Christina-Marie GonzoMama Wright deleted March 8th 2016 at 7:03 PM

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 9th 2016 at 3:57 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Thank you for the feedback Smash. I'll pass it along.

Larry is humanoid for Emo's buff, but he's not human class, he's magical, so he wouldn't show up on "Guys Night Out", which is solely for real human males. It's on the to-do list to look at Emo's tool-tip and clarify it.

119 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 9th 2016 at 8:37 PM
Smash10101
I... um... what?

70 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 10th 2016 at 9:59 PM
mythago
Very disappointing on the free play chests, absolutely worst conversion rate of any event thus far. Makes it feel very pay to win...

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 11th 2016 at 1:33 AM
Teschio
I assume with "conversion rate" you mean the chance to get a jeweled chest... well, in this case you should know that it is absolutely identical to the one in previous events. It's just random, so it can happen to have crappy drops (and it can happen to drop three jeweled in a row, as I did last campaign). What you are complaining about is bad luck, not a developer's choice.

Also, I often read this "pay to win" nonsense... how can a game be pay to win if there is no winning, and no competitive part whatsoever? The game would still be enjoyable with zero event crusaders, and uncommon gear on all you characters...