Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Cancel Button Error, New Item Error, and Skill Usage Error for Daily Quests

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 31st 2016 at 11:36 AM
Last Edited January 31st 2016 at 11:38 AM
lemmingllama
So this is three separate errors, although I only have a single screenshot right now. I am running this on Windows 8.1 through Steam.

The first issue is that the Cancel button has been moved in with the Yes button for dialog boxes.

Not 100% sure how images should be posted, so I'll just link it. http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff395/lemmingllama/cancelbug.png

The second bug is when I open chests. Sometimes the new item star will display over my crusader tab even though I have hovered over all my crusader's new items and enchantment points. I think this may be linked to when I open both crusader items and passive bonus ones, but there hasn't been a significantly noticeable pattern so far.

Finally, there is a bug for the skill usages for daily quests. You can activate an ability just as you are switching between levels. It won't use the skill, but it will increment that you have used it. Although this bug is entirely harmless (makes it easier to do the quests), it still might be a good idea to change.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 1st 2016 at 12:33 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi lemming,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We're not quite sure what causes the Cancel button to rarely overlap for some players. Did you notice any delays in loading when you saw that?

The new item star will hang around on the Crusader tab if you received gear that was disenchanted on Crusaders that swap seats, since the star doesn't show up on their EP from increasing due to the EP sharing. It's on our fix list.

The designers are aware that you can use skills on transition for daily quests and it's on their list to talk about.

Sorry for any inconvenience in the meantime,

Erika

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 1st 2016 at 12:37 PM
lemmingllama
I had no delay when it occured. After reloading my game, the problem was resolved. I haven't been able to replicate the error yet.

Anyways, just wanted ti report in. Great game!

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted February 1st 2016 at 12:41 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Well, we are keeping an eye out for it. Guess we'll cross delay off our list of causes.

Glad you're enjoying Crusaders. :)