Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Efficienty talents?

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 28th 2016 at 5:20 AM
Libosido
I don´t understand their efficienty, for example:

Surplus CD - cost 25 idols (+75% dps and +25% gold bonus) and you recive only 0,25% bonus for over max cd reduction. You need 300% over cap and lost your gold bonus for +0,25% dps?

Set bonus - You pay 100 idols (+300% dps and +100% gold bonus) and recive only +20% dps for crusaders with full set.

Passive criticals: Cost 10 idols (+30% dps and 10% g.bonus) and recive only half dps bonus from critical chance.

Talents are only for players with 9999 idols but for rest players are rly useless :(

24 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 28th 2016 at 5:46 AM
NoOneOnEarth
And spent idols contribute to your DPS and gold find, may I remind you.

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 28th 2016 at 7:12 AM
Teschio
Read the changelog more carefully: spent idols STILL give you DPS and gold find, since the last update. Idols spent on talents are therefore ALWAYS a net gain.

(BTW, 10k idols are not that many, you can get them in a couple of months)

110 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 28th 2016 at 7:33 AM
Amoon
Also there are many levels to those talents. You buy CD to DPS conversion a couple times and you'll be getting a lot out of it.

Also you do not understand how bonus addition works. If you have a thousand idols and spend a hundred of them before the recent change, you would lose only 10% of your bonuses. But now even that doesn't happen, spending idols is PURE BONUS to you.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 28th 2016 at 12:04 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi Libosido,

Thank you for the feedback.

It is possible we didn't call out in enough places that Idols are no longer "lost" when you buy talents. We possibly could have bolded the change log, and it's not too obvious that the text at the top of the store changed.

The Cool Down bonus currently increments in levels of .25% since players can have a lot of cool down trinkets and trinkets will keep being awarded.

We may take another pass at the values the next time we add new talents, but no guarantees.

Sorry for any confusion,

Erika

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 28th 2016 at 5:34 PM
Last Edited January 28th 2016 at 5:53 PM
Libosido
I´m sorry, it is my fault (probably blindness), thank you a lot for your explain ... I´m so happy from last update now :)