Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
cool down reduction 2.0

65 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 25th 2016 at 5:57 AM
Last Edited January 25th 2016 at 6:00 AM
bigfat-and agry ranting-rasta
hi guys,

having now an overall CoolDownReduction of 118% i feel the need to point out the frustration caused by the fixed cap!

summarizing my last opened jeweled chests i thought getting a double epic was frustrating but at least they give a 25% dps bonus. (still a REALLY shit deal imho as a common does the same!).
But imagine my frustration when the only epic gear from the last (40-50) jeweled chests (including event) were silver cornucopia which help me fuck all!

I can understand the reason for a cap (nicely put in former posts) - but then block the affiliated items from dropping once the cap is reached or make the "overflow" give a usefull bonus.

currently really pissed

bfr

ps I like the complete overhaul of the abilities but the upgrade of the epic gear makes my point even MORE aggravating.

65 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 25th 2016 at 6:02 AM
btw. best wishes to the whole team. (long time, no ranting rasta :) )

110 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 25th 2016 at 8:15 AM
Amoon
Higher rarity loot gives more enchantment points than commons.

Also they are going to include trading off of excess CD reduction into a DPS buff in the talent shop update. Whenever they finally get that done.

65 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 25th 2016 at 8:32 AM
"Higher rarity loot gives more enchantment points than commons."
Since When? and surely not retroactively ....

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 25th 2016 at 8:42 AM
Stutz
I've been playing since September, and the enchantment points have worked like this: common = 1 ep, uncommon = 2 ep, rare = 3 ep, epic = 4 ep

692 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 25th 2016 at 8:43 AM
Teschio
Since probably 4 months ago. Commons give 1 EP, uncommons 2, rare 3 and epic 4. And no, it wasn't retroactive when it was introduced, but as I said that was a fairly long time ago.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 25th 2016 at 10:05 AM
Raymond
not that it matters but the 1,2,3,4 fir disenchanting different types of gear has been that way since the beginning of the game, not September.
http://forum.codenameentertainment.com/?thread_id=10766

74 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 25th 2016 at 10:53 AM
Knightmare
hey Jerome , true is that but for real don't u think 4 enchants are too low compared to the drop rate of an epic gear, and a 3 is not fair for a rare too, getting an enchanted epic is really pissing and having 4 enchants pisses even more when u have over 300 on each crusader.

it would be more fair if
1 common = 1 ench point
1 uncommon = 2 ench point
1 rare = 4 ench point
1 epic = 16 ench point (8 isn't good enough)

65 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 25th 2016 at 12:16 PM
tbh i didnt notice the differece in enchantement points, but i am rather sure it was NOT from the beginning .....
anyway even 4 or more EP are a rather meager reward compared to the huge epic item bonus.
But the whole point here wasn t the double epic problem but rather the useless cool down reduction drops!!

134 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 25th 2016 at 12:40 PM
thedude
If it makes you feel any better, the devs have stated on this forum that they are going to include a talent that will convert any cooldown over 50% into extra DPS.