Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Problem with game between servers

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 20th 2016 at 6:43 PM
Labacej
I switched my game between the Kongregate server and Steam. Unfortunately in the process I lost all of my game progress. I had to start a game through stem and link accounts. All of my character equipment is gone (on both, I checked) and my idols were removed as well. I'm pretty upset as I spent real money through Kongregate credits to buy chests. Is there any help or advice that can be provided to restore what I lost?

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 20th 2016 at 7:18 PM
Labacej
Side note, I paid for chests not just for the bonus, but for one complicated reason... I love the game and I'm sure the creators work hard every single day to analyze the data and decide what direction and changes need to be made. I've been on that side and wanted to donate directly because recognition isn't always given. I can be patient and keep playing with having lost everything, but I'd rather not.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 21st 2016 at 4:30 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi Labacej,

Thank you for supporting the game and getting in touch.

It looks like you generated the Link Code from your Steam account, instead of generating it on your Kong account to paste into your Steam account.

If you put in a help ticket using either the "Contact Support" button from question-mark menu in game on Steam, or from the "Help and Support" link in the footer of the game on Kong, we can unlink your accounts so you can link them the right way around.

Sorry for any confusion,

Erika