Codename Entertainment
two bugs: Wing clipped quest formation broken and "Girl Power" achiev broken

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 7th 2016 at 2:08 PM
Last Edited January 7th 2016 at 2:10 PM
Viruzzz
wing clipped formation

http://imgur.com/A24oKr7

The spots marked black work as normal, the 3 leftmost columns don't work right though. each colour represents what is mechanically considered a column.

Put sasha on blue spots and she will only buff the green spot no matter which blue spot she is on, put her on the left-most black spots and she will buff all 3 blue spots, they also work as one row for the purposes of pam's focused teamwork ability and Jim's similar ability that I can't recall the name of right now.

Mechanically the spots seem to work as 3 columns, from left to right: 2 red's, 1 green, 3 blue.

Edit: The adjacencies seem to work as they should though, ww and frosty get all adjacent spots as you would expect no matter where you place them, diagonals included.

Girl Power

This achievement seems to be broken I currently have sarah doing most of my DPS in the level 150ish zones, the formation is full and her DPS is more than 1 million times higher than the second place, but the achievement just displays the progress 11.889 / 99 and has been stuck there since i reset.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 7th 2016 at 3:40 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi Viruzz,

Thank you for the report.

If you refresh/reload the game, the adjacent spots on Wing-Clipped are now correct.

We're looking into why the Girl Power achieve isn't crediting for some players on certain objectives.

Erika

2 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 9th 2016 at 10:23 PM
JS
Girl power is fixed for me. I had to refresh the webpage. Mine was stuck similar to Viruzz too but it is now fixed. Just wanted to let you know.

1 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 17th 2016 at 10:07 AM
Mojo Joe-Joe
My Girl Power achievement is still stuck even after a refresh.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 18th 2016 at 11:36 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi Mojo Joe-Joe,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the achieve.

Are you in area 101 or higher? Is your formation full, and you're not on an objective with blockers like monks or bunnies?

Are you using RoboTurkey with Short Circuit? Since he is male, that would prevent the achievement from crediting.

Erika