Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
New Event: Princess' Pool Party!

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 6th 2016 at 2:48 PM
Erika/Alyniana

The Princess is tired of winter and didn't like her Christmas presents. It's time for her to get away on vacation and enjoy fun in the sun, with a pool!

Check out the blog for more info!

Post comments and questions here!

66 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 7th 2016 at 5:19 AM
Geoff Riley
Pool Party? That'll be the UK floods making their way to Bushwhackia... ;)

Sure is damp, we need a party to relieve the strain. Thanks peeps!

110 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 7th 2016 at 9:14 AM
Last Edited January 7th 2016 at 11:38 AM
Amoon
Neat. But

NEW TALENTS WHEN /comicallyenragedvoice

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 7th 2016 at 3:30 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ Geoff: You're welcome! :)

-

@ Amoon: Hopefully we'll have something to share with the public soon regarding Talents.

110 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 7th 2016 at 7:37 PM
Amoon
Yaaay :D

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 7th 2016 at 9:07 PM
Raymond
are we only supposed to be getting one token every 45 seconds instead of every 30 like all prior events?

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 7th 2016 at 9:57 PM
Raymond
seems to be back to 2 per minute

19 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 7th 2016 at 11:39 PM
AllenMS828
I think I've encountered a bug with the "Girl Power" achievement. When the event started, it showed my percentage as "29.756/99", which was the amount for the quest I was in the middle of at the time. Then I reset so I could start the event quests. I've recruited both new crusaders, but the percentage on the achievement never changed after I passed level 100.

I thought maybe I needed to have finished those first, so I went ahead and tried the Wing-clipped quest. I'm currently on stage 122 of that quest, my party is full, and I have 17.3S DPS. The only male contributing DPS is Kaine, and he only has 749M, the minimum to get his gold boost. I'm pretty sure that should qualify for the achievement, but it still shows the same percentage as before, "29.756/99".

Is there anything I can do to reset the percentage? Or do I need to do a non-event quest for it to change? I'm playing on Armor Games, if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance for any assistance!

110 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 8th 2016 at 2:51 AM
Amoon
AllenMS828 as other people posted in the bugs section, you can get the achievment by refreshing the game. The bug is in the devs queue as well.

19 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 8th 2016 at 3:38 AM
AllenMS828
Oh, cool, it's marked complete now. Thanks! Sorry I didn't see the bugs section before I posted here. I'll remember to check there first next time. :)

44 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 8th 2016 at 3:40 PM
Missy Lenoir
Now that I've got basic gear on my new crusaders and have done the main objectives, I'd like to say that I enjoyed this event. I did run into the girl power bug, but not such a big problem.

I liked the drunken objective. It can be fun to have to think outside your normal configurations and unlike the speed objectives in other events, is based on player skill rather than your internet and computer's ability.

I also appreciate the two new crusaders and see them both being able to contribute with my playstyle. I am most excited that they have unlocked Sarah as a primary damage dealer option to me. So much so that I finally broke down and bought her golden epic.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted January 8th 2016 at 3:52 PM
Erika/Alyniana
@ AllenM: Glad you got the achievement!

-

@ Missy: Happy to hear you've got more formations to choose from now! :)