Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
[Crucial bug] You already selected an objective! Free Idols and event chest.

27 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 27th 2015 at 12:07 PM
Eike Bunn des Präsident
Hey folks!

This bug occured for me, when I reset a Free Play run during the thanksgiving event (I was too lazy to report it), and now again during the xmas event.

I reset the game, get some idols and an event chest, and try to start the same objective (Event Free Play) immediately again.
I get some waiting time (unusual during objective selection) and the error message "You already selected an objective". I can't continue to play, until I refresh the game. When I do, I find myself located (with Bush Whacker only, like after every reset) in the level, where I reset last time (mostly above 250). Not only the level, but also my current gold, and all my crusader levels have been retained.
I can swap my crusaders in from the bench, and continue to play there. I can also reset immediately again, and get the idols and some event chest for the second time.
This way, I have reset the game three times in a row (until my candy canes ran out).
It does NOT occur everytime, but only at rare times, seemingly accompanied by lag issues.

My candy canes are reduced as intended, so my benefit from this bug is only the time that I would have needed to get to closely above 250 again. It was to my advantage, so I don't need support with this actually. Nonetheless, a fix for this would be great!

I am from Germany (does that matter?) and played the game on facebook.

Best regards!
Eike

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 27th 2015 at 3:21 PM
Raymond
I think that kind of glitch is unrepeatable. but good for you, LOL

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 29th 2015 at 2:31 PM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi Eike,

Thank you for the report.

We're aware that sometimes players can reset the world and end up on the area they were on previous to the reset in the new objective. We're looking into it.

Best,

Erika