Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
After Christmas Sale...

83 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 25th 2015 at 12:10 PM
Luukkaah
Ok...

When the event came out, we question if there was going to be discounts like black friday, black friday discount was released with the event, this idea appear to me so unfair and stupid that is why I said to myself: no they are not going to give a discount in the middle of an event. So I bought chest knowing that they will never release a rebate in middle of event. OOPS yes, so disadvantaging all those who bought chests before the rebate, this is a really bad decision, I would get a refund please of my last purchase (or give the actual rebate)

42 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 25th 2015 at 12:46 PM
SadKitchen
Do not troll this. Do not troll this. Do not troll this. If I say this enough maybe I won't... Do not troll this. Do not troll this.

-SadKitchen

83 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 25th 2015 at 8:09 PM
Luukkaah
??????????? YOU TROll... I'm serious...

83 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 25th 2015 at 8:10 PM
Luukkaah
Ok codename... Its my last purchase... bye bye $$$$$$ anyway your game is so much pay to win...

42 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 25th 2015 at 9:26 PM
Last Edited December 25th 2015 at 9:28 PM
SadKitchen
1.) I haven't paid a penny, and have 5 epic pieces of equipment and nearly every other slot is filled with rares, so no to the pay to win. (Also pay to win against whom?)
2.) Sales start and stop all the time. Sometimes you get them, sometimes you don't. That is just how sails work.
3.) Mild curiosity here, do you take things back to retail stores if the price goes down a week later and bitch and moan that you didn't know when they were going to offer a deal? Or do you go to your favorite fast food restaurant and tell them you are never going to shop there again because the day after you ate there they started selling your favorite sandwich 2 for 1?

-SadKitchen

83 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2015 at 6:38 AM
Luukkaah
3. Yes its your right to be able to get the rebate even if you buy it last week... (customer law) ...ignorant...

44 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2015 at 11:58 AM
Missy Lenoir
Luukkaah, I am interested working in retail about your statement that a rebate is law. I am familiar with some larger stores policies which will offer a rebate if you buy an item within a certain time of a sale, however am completely unable to find any reference to a law requiring this practice. Perhaps you could tell us exactly which one it is?

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2015 at 1:27 PM
Raymond
he made it up. it's not a law. it's a nice thing some big sellers do cause they like their customers.

59 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 26th 2015 at 9:45 PM
Jason M. Bryant
If someone gives you a gift today, that doesn't mean they ripped you off for not giving you a gift yesterday.