Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Monsters not showing up

31 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 23rd 2015 at 5:56 AM
Last Edited December 23rd 2015 at 6:11 AM
Lisa K Gregg
Randomly when I got to a new level monsters won't show up. Fixes when I refresh the game or go back to previous area and return to the level. This was a pain when attempting the 1 hour to level 150 holiday one because you got to level and no monsters to beat.

Tried using the buff to spawn monsters to see if that worked nothing.

This happened on the holiday one and the world's wake at least 2 or 3 times while doing it. Only started when newest holiday came out.

3620 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 23rd 2015 at 11:31 AM
Erika/Alyniana
Hi Lisa,

Thank you for the report.

We're looking into possible causes for the monsters not spawning on levels.

Sorry for any inconvenience in the meantime.

Erika

42 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 23rd 2015 at 11:57 AM
SadKitchen
This has happened to me one time and since I have not been able to recreate it I didn't report it. It occurred during the Event Free Play. I have no more information that that for you though.

-SadKitchen

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 23rd 2015 at 2:17 PM
Raymond
one way to make it happen is to click on open chests as your screen is blanking from your crusaders moving from this field to the next one. Perhaps also opening the ruby store or trying to enter a special code. Not sure if other 'game pausers' like the P for play history, or clicking the mission to see all missions or anything else can make it happen. I have no time to try all things at just the right time.
but hope this helps

31 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 23rd 2015 at 9:29 PM
Lisa K Gregg
Erica - Thanks for looking into it.
Raymond - I don't think i had been doing anything when it happened but sitting here watching the game go while multi-tasking but i will keep in mind some of the things you said might cause it.

27 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 27th 2015 at 11:41 AM
Eike Bunn des Präsident
I can confirm what Raymond said. Everytime upon going in the chest opening screen (or another pausing screen, like the objective overview) while your crusaders are moving to the next level, the monsters will not show up.
You have to do the pause in the middle of the change, when the screen is black.

Note that also the opposite already happened to me multiple times. The monsters did actually spawn WHILE I was in the pausing screen (like the objective overview), but didn't move (of course). When I resumed the game, they started moving and I got immediately overrun by a croud of 100 creeps :D