Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
It's a shame that I can't play this game or participate in holiday event yet.

8 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 21st 2015 at 5:05 PM
Vernoman
I really like this game, BUT--I can't do much when I am trying to finish the 360 challenge. I am almost done, so I really can't reset the world. It takes FOREVER to level up so that I can advance.

Soooooo. Here I am after a couple of weeks (I think) wishing I could do the new challenges and play in the holiday event.

Not sure what would help, but this is just torture.

44 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 21st 2015 at 7:09 PM
Last Edited December 21st 2015 at 7:10 PM
Missy Lenoir
It's currently played as a decision making game. Try an objective while it's still hard and will probably take weeks to do or run free play over and over til you have enough idols to do the objective in a day? Stay and complete an objective because you've invested a lot of time and resources into it or "cut bait" and do an event and come back to the objective with more idols making it easier later? There's no right answer, just the one that is right for you.

5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 21st 2015 at 7:37 PM
Raymond
the DEvs have said that there is going to be an event every month.

59 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 21st 2015 at 9:09 PM
Jason M. Bryant
Doing long, loooong runs is counter productive. You'd be much better off resetting often and saving up idols. That will help you go much deeper. You'll also get a lot more chests, which will give you more trinkets, which will also help you go deeper.

Plus, once you complete the objective, you'll still have all those idols and trinkets to help you on the next objective. Doing a long, looooong run just helps you once.

27 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 23rd 2015 at 11:27 PM
DoomMantia
You're wasting your time. Reset now, while there's still to do the objectives.